The Queen's encounter

Queen's P.O.V (you)

I sat in the field, without a care in the world as the wind blew. I loved the fact I was able to be free and those wall pigs had to be trapped. I loved it, because the human race is damned for their foolish ways and I don't care. Growing up in thise walls have taught me a few things, and it's that nobody will give a damn about you if you aren't rich.

They dont give a damn unless you look like the most eye catching artwork. I smiled to myself and stood from where I was, dusting off my black pants. Years ago I dreamed of being a princess, a girl who could have anything her heart desires but I came to realize something... Why be a princess when you could be the queen and rule the game?

I lived in the underground for a while, then was sold to a noble as a slave to him. Although he had used my sister as his toy, I still was wary and you know what I did? I killed him, killed my sister too. I then went to our home village and lived with my mother and the rest of the family, glad to be back. Of course they didn't know I killed (S/n), nor did they even know she was dead but I lived a comfortable life until the wall was broke through. Titans devoured my village and the king who happened to be there on that day, left us for dead and I became... The queen of Titans. I became the ultimate ruler in this game and there was not a soul who could stop me now. I decided all those years ago that I would make that selfish king pay with his life.

"Henry!" I called out as a giant abnormal ran on all fours to me and stood there, smiling at me. A normal person would be screaming at the top of their lungs, but me? I control this being and all others like it. I crawled up his arm and into his hair and smiled with my shiny (e/c) eyes reflecting the sunlight, looking like the finest of jewels.

"Forest of humongous trees, that's west of here let's go" I say and he runs at a speed much faster than any horse ever could. Henry is the fastest abnormal, and I use him as transportation to get to wherever I desire to go. I pet his head and he purrs like a kitten and I softly smile. It seems that the titans have always been a better family for me than my own blood family, but no one could ever beat the love I have for my mother. I loved her, and the pig they call king watched as she got bitten in half and died. With a ruler like that, humanity is damned into extinction by my very hand. With that being said, I will enjoy it thoroughly as they become no more.

These man eating creatures, are more family than I ever got despite them not able to talk... I enjoy having them around. Well, a few can talk if I talked to them but they usually delay words since their vocal chords are strange.

We arrived in the forest and I went to pick some fruits from my garden I have grown here. Noticing some were bad and rotten because of pests, I only picked the best of them. A few grapes that were delicious and refreshing, I picked strawberries from a seperate area, and last but not least... My fruit trees.

I had banana trees, apple trees, and other trees that had fruit of them. I took a mango and bit into it, the juice running from my lips and to my chin. I wiped it and I smiled ad I picked four more and went back to Henry.

"Henry, do you want to try a mango?" I asked and he looked wary. I put one past his lips and he bit the fruit, although it probably was like a speck to him. He made a face of disgust but didn't spit it out. "I understand... Mango is not your fruit" I say while laughing slightly and getting back onto his head.

"Let's go find more people to have a game with, shall we?" I ask and he doesn't respond, but heads in a direction as we approach a group of five Titans. "Q... Que... Quen... Queen" one said after trying really hard as I got off of Henry and walked up to it, and hugged it's leg. It had more of a female look, but still looked like a Titan just with breasts. She had more of a red head, which was quite rare for Titans to have red hair.

"What's you name girlie?" I ask kindly and she frowns in thought. "Em... E-emmmm" she says and I thought for a moment. "I'll call you Emma, how's that sound?" I ask and she nods. "Yeeees quen" she responds and I laugh. "A game? How about we play, tag?" I ask and the others look at me strangely. I tap Emma and run to another Titan.

"Tag, you're it" I say while laughing childishly and Emma looked confused. She walked to a different Titan and tagged him... A little too hard but went and hid behind the tallest one and said "taaaaaag". The Titan got up and went to me and poked me and smiled. "Tag" he said and smiled like a giant baby. It was cute... But a little creepy at the same time, but I paid no mind to it.

I got on Henry and motioned for the other Titans to follow. "I have something to show you all, come on" I say and Henry starts to walk as the others follow slowly... Except Emma, she walks fast. We go to a large pond and I get water on my hands. I take off my boots and roll my pants up my leg so i can stand in the water.

"Water" I say as they all struggle to say the word, except Henry cause he stood there and didn't even try. Emma warily stands by the lake and leans down to touch it, and the moment she touches it she flinches and recoils her hand. "It's ok Emma, it won't bite" I say, splashing her toe. Eventually she got in but they all stayed on the land.

It really is nice to not be around people because I know Titans don't judge. Titans at least aren't gonna backstab me and emotionally hurt me. Sure, they eat people and munch on bones but do they rape people? Do they rob the poor and leave them to starve to death? No, they don't and that's why they are better than the people in the walls.

After a while I decided to go find shelter since it began to look as if rain was going to be here soon. "You are dismissed to go do your thing, I must find shelter to avoid getting rained on" I say as Emma exits and her group leaves, all going separate ways. "Come Henry, let's find like a cave" I say as I get on his back and we travel to the big forest with humongous trees. After a while we found a cave big enough for us, only to hear something unusual. Henry growled and I shushed him. "Shh, I'll be right back" I say and quietly sneak towards the cave while looking around.

I peek inside and notice a bunch of humans inside, around a fire and with green capes on. When was the last time I seen humans? Seven years ago? (Btw, you are 24 in this and Levi is around the age of 29 :3) I stood there and was planning to back out until someone spotted me.

"Hey, what's that?" They asked and I popped back outside and went to Henry. A few came out and saw Henry and pulled out swords and Henry growled again, they didn't see me behind a large tree. "Abnormal!" They yelled and ran towards Henry and I stood in between them all. "Do not touch Henry!" I yelled as more came out of the cave and they stared at me.

"Who are you?" A girl holding a potato asks as everyone has blades out and are ready to strike. "Queen" Henry said, surprising us all. "Out of all times to start speaking Henry, you choose now to say something?" I say, not breaking my gaze away from the people. I back up slowly and Henry leans his head down.

"Watch out, he's going to eat you!" A male screamed who had green eyes and brunette hair. "Henry? Eat me? He wouldn't dare" I say and grab his hair. He growled again and I pet his head as he purred again, I still didn't look away from them as they stood in shock. A man with blonde hair and bushy eyebrows came to the front and looked me straight in my eyes. "Come with us" he demanded, holding out a hand that beckoned me to come.

"No" Henry said simply and I raised a brow. "No way in hell I'm going with you" I reply with a scoff and they all take a slight step forward. Emma walked through the trees behind us and I looked at her. She grabbed me and set me on Henry's head and still kept eyes on the group. "Emma, you must leave you are in danger" I say quickly and she shook her head.

"Pro-tect quen" she said and I sighed. "No Emma, do not protect me leave I don't want you hurt" I say and she leaves. We stood there, the army glaring at me and my soft (e/c) eyes turned hard and into an emotionless stare.

"Henry" I say as they all started to move. "Run" I say and he turns around and dashes off as the army start to follow and some even grabbed horses. "Faster" I yell and he picks up more speed, the horses becoming less behind us.

I was home free until some of them popped up in front, a male on a black stallion at front with a group behind. "Turn Henry, do not jump over them" I say as he makes a sharp left turn and ran faster than he ever has. We must get out of here! Humans are always so troublesome.