Chapter 37- The Wedding

Graduation was faster than I thought and soon we were receiving our diplomas. I wasn't ready for this, not even close, but it was the time that I move on. We waited for the last person to be called before exploding as we are the class of 2017! We throw our caps in the air and hug each other. We did it! I was so happy.

"Congratulations Bianca!" My mom and Brother say. We all say goodbye to our teachers and to our principals. From here it's just smooth sailing through the summer straight to college and beyond.

And I am ready. At least I hope I am.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Time skip one month

I stand behind the large wooden doors. The large bronze handles. I hear the music start and I take a deep breath as the doors open. I walk out through the doors. Everyone is ecstatic about the ceremony. I am too. My big brother is getting married! I am one of the bridesmaids and honestly, it's been one of the best experiences I've had. Carly gave us these beautiful teal dresses to wear to compliment hers. I see my brother smiling at the end of that aisle and I know in my heart that he is ready. As the last bridesmaid joins us the march starts, Carly begins to walk down the aisle. She looks gorgeous and I look over to see my bother on the verge of tears. Her dress is a simple sweetheart neckline dress. It is a bit fluffy but not excessive. The colors are white and teal so she has on a teal sash to match Nathan. She joins him on the altar and the Reverand begins. 

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two lovely people. Nathaniel Ross Allen and Carly Elizabeth Clark in holy matrimony." 

I smile as Nate and Carly exchange vows and put on rings. 

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The Reverand finally says. Carly practically jumps on Nate as they share a kiss. The congregation applauds the newlyweds. I tuck my bouquet and clap as well. Nate picks her up, bridal style, and carries her out of the church to their car. 

We all wave them off throwing rose petals over their heads. Everyone gets in their cars and drives off to their reception party. This is the part that I've been waiting for all day.  

Carly let me invite all my friends to the reception as long as she got the money back eventually. So Jax, Zoey, Liam, Dylan, Cat, Zay, Clint, and Candace are all driving with us to the party. We sit down at our assigned table and I see Jax whisper something into Zoey's ear. She turns red, slaps his arm, and then laughs it off. 

"Okay. My rule is no annoying flirting at my brothers' reception. This day is about him and Carly. Keep it pg in here." I say glaring at the two of them. 

"Geez, relax girl. Just cause you are all types of lonely doesn't mean you get to kill my vibe," Zoey says annoyed. I blow her a kiss across the table. Carly and Nate walk in and we all clap. The music starts, and the food bars are open and ready. Suddenly, I see someone that does not belong here in the crowd. I walk over saying hi politely to others waiting on line. I tap his shoulder. 

"Dad, what the hell are you doing here? Don't ruin this day with your disgusting presence." I spit at him. 

"Easy Bianca, I just wanted to congratulate my son on his marriage. I will behave if you can keep that temper in check missy." He says with hate in his eyes. 

"Listen, here mister-" I say before suddenly, an arm is being wrapped around my waist and pulling me away. 

" Liam what the hell?!" I say angrily pushing him away. 

"If you get into an argument with him now it will be the reason your brother's wedding gets ruined. Just leave him. C'mon lets get food," He says guiding me away. I'm still mad but I figure that Liam is probably right and that I should chill." I get my food and sit down before running over my speech again. I have to tell a speech about Nate and Carly and stuff.