Chapter 26: All I Ever Ask

My body clock just sucks right now. I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night feeling so hungry and I'm craving for some chips and cheese.

I'm still hot and I guess my body temperature isn't changing from dinner a while ago. Maybe I just need something to eat.

I pick up the phone to call service to ask chips and cheese but there is no dial tone so how can I call service? The cords are fine but my telephone's broke. How can I order food?!

My head just started to ache again and I'm lazy to go to the front desk and tell them that my telephone is broke but I have to.

I take my key and left my phone since I'll just really be fast. In my pajamas, I went down to the lobby and told the front desk about my phone.

"Hello. My telephone is broke and I can't call services." I say. "Oh, we're very sorry, Ms. Shaw. We'll get it fixed as soon as we can." Says the man in the desk. "Do they sell chips and cheese here?" I ask. "Yes. We'll be serving it to your room right away." He adds. "No need. Just tell me where I can buy it." I say.

Then a lady assists me to the restaurant where the boys ate a while ago, my stomach started to crumble as soon as I smelled food.

"Will you be waiting for your order?" Asks another lady who is taking my order. "Yes." I nod. "Do make it fast if possible." I say and she nods as she walks away.

There were no one in the restaurant except me, sitting and day dreaming about the signing tomorrow. I just feel very lucky that I'm the one who has been chosen to write Harry's fan fiction. I'm still wishing that I can talk to him and bond with him like we did before. He can be anyone's best friend. I won't deny it that I still love him like the way I did before.

"Here's your chips." The waiter gives me my chips with a smile and walks away. I stood up and walked inside the elevator and as I get to my floor, I saw some people in front of my room.

"She could've faint there. She may be feeling so weak. Just open the door!" A guy shouts. "Harry, get back to your room now! I'll handle this."

"Harry?"

It was him and he looked like he was arguing with Adam.

"Where did you go?" Adam gives me a serious look and I think he'll get mad at me. "My telephone was broke and I had to call service because I'm hungry so I went down." I answer. "Why are you both here?" I ask them. "Harry." Adam points to him. "I just wanted to know how are you so I asked Adam to open your door, are you feeling good now?" He asks. He's so cute. Wait, what?

"A bit better than a while ago. Why aren't you sleeping?" I ask them. "I was but then Harry." Adam answers. "Would you like to share some chips and cheese with me? I bought a bucket." I say and raised it to them. "Sure." "No." They both say in unison.

Harry said yes while Adam says no. "Harry, you have to go to sleep now." Adam looks at me and I am just hating him more now. "I just want to talk to her." Harry says to Adam as he points to me. "Stop flirting with Tara." Adam looks at him. "He's not even flirting with me." I say between of them and they both looked at me and I think I just said it wrong. "Yeah, I'm not." Harry says. "Harry's like my brother, Adam." I add. Yuck! There is no way I am going to treat Harry as my brother! I'm just using this excuse.

"It's really late and the both of you, stop being so stubborn or I'll call security." Adam says and me and Harry are just standing in silence. "Tara, you're still sick so you better rest. Harry, go to bed." He adds. He sounds like he's so old but Harry age and him are just so close. "Fine. I'm walking in. Good night." I say and smiled to Harry and walked inside my room.

I look through the peephole and they are still there arguing. Gah, Adam is just scolding the sh^t out of Harry.

I opened my door and they looked at me.

"Adam, you are being so noisy, it would be nice if you go back to your room." I tell him. "Don't go in her room." Adam warns Harry. "Of course he won't. Just go to sleep." I tell him. "Good night, Harry." I say and closed my door.

First signing today in Florida. My body is a bit fine now than last night.

"First signing today! I am so excited!! Xx"

I tweeted.

The boys headed to their venue while I went to the mall for my book signing.

There are so many people. I didn't expect this amount to come and see me.

I took a picture of the crowd that was insane.

"The crowd! I didn't expect this! Thank you!"

I tweeted.

The signing started at eleven in the morning and finished at almost two in the afternoon.

"Thank you Fort Lauderdale xx next stop, Miami!"

I tweeted.

Time is getting faster and it's now evening. I didn't go to the boys' concert since we'll be going to Miami tomorrow and I still need rest so that I would feel better.

"Hi, Ellie." I say as I lay on my bed at opened the telly. "Tara! I miss you! How's America?" She asks. "America's making me sick. Home sick, love sick, all kinds of sick. But it's great here." I answer with a laugh. "Do you still cry?" She asks. "Not anymore." "Good. I've heard you have fever? How are you doing now?" She asks. "A bit fine. They wouldn't let me go to the boys' concert, they told me I have to rest. We're going to Miami tomorrow. Isn't that exciting?!" I say and squealed. "How I wish I'm with you. But nah, I'm very happy and proud of you, love. You're very lucky to be with the boys and have a hot handler. What's his name?" "Adam. He sucks." "What do you mean he sucks?! He's fit!" Ellie says and got mad so I laughed.

"He sucks because he stops Harry every time he wants to talk to me. But he's kind and cares a lot. I just hate it whenever he does that thing when he blocks Harry." I say. "But he's fit!" "But I love Harry." I tell her.

We talked for hours until my sleep. I miss talking to Ellie. When we talk she fangirls so much and I miss talking like that as well.

~

Miami in the afternoon and when I looked outside my hotel's balcony, the boys were in the pool and Harry was in the hot tub!

I went down to see them and they waved at me. "Hello." I say to them. "Come join us." Louis says and I nod. "I'll be fine. Enjoy." I say and walked towards the seat near the hot tub where Harry was. "Hello." He looks at me and I smiled. "Hi." "Aren't you going to relax for a moment?" He asks. "I am already relaxing." I answer. "Do you want to join me?" He jokingly asks. "No! You're skinny dipping." I answer. The last time I went in a hot tub is when I was in Newcastle and he also did skinny dip there.

"What's the problem?" He asks. "No. I'll be absolutely fine here." I answer and smile so he won't feel bad.

"Here. Have a shake." Adam puts it on the table beside me. F^ck he's so fit. "Thank you." I say. "I'll be joining them. Call me if you need me." He says and walks away.

"Is he flirting with you?" Harry asks me and I shake my head. "No." I answer. "He acts like your boyfriend." Harry says. "We're just close now. Very close." I add. "In the airport you were both so naughty, you were arguing then laughing and I guess you're having fun with him." Harry says and I laughed. "Even though he's fit and he has this great personality, I don't like him." "I think he likes you." Harry says in a soft tone. "I don't think so." I look at him. "Are you coming later night to the concert?" He asks. "Of course." I say and nod. "Brilliant." He smiles.

"What if he wants to date you? Will you allow him to?" Harry asks and I shake my head. "Uh. Why are you linking me with him?" I ask him. "He's single." Harry adds and laughs.

If he only knew that he's the one I want and not Adam.

After about twenty minutes, Adam comes out the pool and walks towards me. "Let's have some grub?" He asks me. "I like that." I say and stand from my seat. "Hey, you make sure she gets stuffed." Harry says. "Of course, baby." Adam looks at me and to Harry. They both laughed. "What? Baby? Eugh. I'll take grub on my own." I say and walked away leaving Harry and Adam laughing.

I walked to the food bar and ordered.

"Uhm, this sandwich and one tall strawberry shake." I say as I point to the menu and waited for my food.

"Why did you walk away?" Adam says as he sits beside me. "You're both irritating." I say and didn't look at him. "Give me her order too." He says and we exchanged looks. "Copycat." I say.

"Harry's just flirting with you. Don't mind him." He says. No he isn't, you are.

"I didn't feel that he's flirting. He's kind. Really kind. I love how he cares for people." I say. "Do you like him?" Adam asks. I look at him and smiled, "I love him." "You're so cute." Adam says and our food is served. "Can we just start eating?" I say and took a bite from my sandwich. "You know I thought you were my manager at first. You seem so strict the first time we met." I say and I sip from my shake. "Ms. Johnson is your manager. She just asked me to look over you throughout the tour." Adam says. "Are you related to that diver, Tom Daley?" I ask him. "No." "You absolutely look like him." I say. "A lot told me that." Adam rolls his eyes with a smile and I laughed.