Like this

(I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while. I think most of you know how exhausting school can be.)

Nicky's P.o.V.

He saw me! Shawn saw me sitting in his car only one day after I broke up with him! He looked so hurt! But it shouldn't bother me anymore I'm no longer his girlfriend it was my decision to leave so I won't let this get near me. "Everything alright hunny? Who was this?" Dylan my new boyfriend asks.

"Nobody" I answer still looking out of the window and playing with my ring. 

"Your face says otherwise Nicky. He means something to you." He keeps taking a glimpse on me before He looks back on the road again. He is right. Shawn meant something to me. He meant a lot to me. His always growing fame was carrying him away from me. All these fans who are doing a lot of cute things for him are adorable but the other ones, the one who kept hating on me are just making me go crazy. 

"He is a nobody to me Dylan." I turn to look at him. "I dont really know him"

Shawn's P.o.V.

People can be so cruel. One moment they swear they'll love you forever and the next moment they're turning and leave because of something new and exciting cross their mind or way. She meant the world to me. We found together in a time I thought it would be better to leave all these things behind. A time I actually thouht about leaving this world behind.

But a spark of light broke through the darkness around me. It was Nicky pushing me up again though she was as broken and as down as me. I thought we had this kind of influence on each other but it looks like I was the only one feeling this way. 

"Is everything alright darling? You're so quiet since you came back home. What happened?" My mum asks while she comes in and closes the door. 

I lie on my bed and just roll over so she faces my back. I feel her sitting on the edge of my bed and then her hand stroking over my arm.

"It's because of Nicky, isn't it? She wasn't here since you're out of the Hospital." 

The worry in her voice making me sigh.

"Listen you dont have to tell me just know I'll always be here to help you." She gets up and leaves my room again. I stare at my wall for a bit before I go down to get some food and hot chocolate to drink while I sit down on my piano and start to play some chords. After a while I have composed kind of good and likely melody. 

"I just have to find fitting words to describe how it feels to be left like this. I mean does she even care how I feel now?"