Eleven.

Niall had left a few days ago and everything went back to normal. He never called, not that I had expected him to. I mean, he's famous, come on now. He could get anybody. Why would he choose me? My thoughts were interrupted by one of my impatient customers.

"Ma'am, I'd like to order now."

"Oh sorry, what would you like?"

-

The day droned on the same as always.   One rude or impatient customer after another. None of them left good tips either, but that's most likely my fault. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Niall. Once I got home, I kicked off my shoes and threw myself across my bed. I could feel myself falling asleep and as soon as I was almost out, my ringtone started playing.

- In real life I'm waking up alone, it's one more night you didn't make it home  and one more time you won't pick up the phone -

I fished for my phone in my pocket, not bothering to check the caller id before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh, hey.."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wasn't, wasn't expecting you to call."

"Oh. I would've called sooner but the lads said I should wait a few days... OW! LOUIS! WHYD YOU HIT ME?...I HAD TOO, I DIDN'T WANT HER TO THINK I DIDN'T WANT TO TALK TO HER...UGH LOUIS. GO AWAY-"

Muffled kissy noises along with shouts came from the other line before it hung up completely.

"Well then."

I laughed to myself and changed into my pajamas.

- In real life you never bring me flowers, when you're here it's only for an hour, I'm getting used to being on my own -

"Hello?"

"Sorry about that. The boys attacked me."

I giggled slightly and laid across the bed again. I probably looked like one of those teenage girls that gossips on the phone all night.

"It's alright. What are you up too?"

"We just got in from a concert."

"How was it?"

"Absolutely amazing! The fans are the best-"

I smiled at his pure happiness. He truly loved the fans.

"- but how are you?"

"I'm good. Sorry if I seem boring, I'm just exhausted."

"I know the feeling. Want me to call you later?"

"No, no, no I want to talk to you." :)

-

"Niall, babe, I gotta get off the phone. It's midnight here and I've got school in the morning.."

"Aww. Okay. Goodnight, beautiful. Talk to you tomorrow?"

"Course. Goodnight, Niall."

"Sleep tight."

"You too."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Niall."

"Night gorgeous."

"Night...Hang up."

"No you hang up."

"Niall! You hang up!"

"No you hang up!

"No you hang up."

"No you- FOR GOD'S SAKE NIALL, HANG UP THE DAMN PHONE...Goodnight Aleena."

Niall hung up abruptly and I giggled. He was too cute. <3