Two

It didn't take long for Nightfall to find her way to the fairly new Autobot base. The base was located at what Nightfall thought was an Arizona desert. The base was in the middle of nowhere which held many human soldiers and a few worthy Autobots.

  It hasn't been that long since Nightfall has found her way to this new located base. She had used the last of her strength in her wolf form to find the scent of the base. Nightfall still remembers how the other humans reacted when they saw her in her wolf form carrying Andrew in her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Nightfall dragged her way through the desert floor, having Andrew by her side telling her to keep moving. She had already given up using her v-mode since it took up to much energy and she wasn't in a good shape to transform into it.

  "Hey Night, I know we are stranded and you're in bad shape but can you just try one more time, turn into your wolf form and sniff something out." Andrew pleaded, he didn't want to see Nightfall's end by being stranded in the middle of nowhere.

  Nightfall nodded not speaking to conserve her energy. She brought Andrew close to her chest plates and vented, the warm air wrapped around Andrew as he shivered in the desert night.

  With that, she transformed slowly into her wolf form and sniffed the air. It was a long shot but anything will do, she needed to find something, if not for her, for Andrew.

  She took one last whiff of air until she finally caught a scent. It was bitter and sour, but it will have to do. Even if she had to interact with other humans and reveal herself, she would do it for the sake of her human.

  She grabbed Andrew by his shirt in her mouth and ran as fast as she could towards the scent. She held Andrew firmly breathing in and out at a fast pace.

  After what seemed for hours running, Nightfall and Andrew cane upon a base where many human soldiers stood watch. Before the two could move any closer, a bright light shined in on their faces.

  Nightfall placed Andrew down and until she could process what was going on, she was thrown down and was tangled in a net that enabled her to properly get up.

  Alarms went off and the sounds made Nightfall cringe. After what she had been through, alarms were not a wonderful sound to hear for her.

  She turned to see soldiers gather around her while aiming their guns at her. She mentally laughed since she knew guns were useless against her. Beyond the circle of soldiers, Nightfall saw Andrew being tackled down while he fought against 5 other soldiers. He was pinned down with a gun aimed straight towards his temple.

  Without thinking, Nightfall transformed to her normal self and transformed one of her hands into a black, slick blade that glowed a purple hue that Silas had installed on her.

  She cut the ropes with the blade and got up, guns went off and Nightfall felt small bullets dent her frame. Frag, I need to get Andrew she thought.

Before she could proceed to grab Andrew, a large frame moved in front of her. The light blinded Nightfall so she couldn't make out who the other Cybertronians was, she knew it was a mech's frame but her only instincts were to retrieve Andrew.

With her instincts in charge, she lunged her blade towards the larger mech, he dodged it barley getting scrapped on his chest plates.

The two Cybertronians fought with each other, hitting the other while dodging a few hard blows. Nightfall ended the fight by throwing the other mech off balance. After he fell, Nightfall pinned the larger mech down and put her blade against his neck cables. Rounds of bullets still filled the air, but none of them wounded Nightfall.