Theme Parks

You and the boys walk into the theme park. Your boss let you have the day off from touring. The only reason you got to come was to take pictures of the boys. You sighed and watched all the childlike members.

Jin was fangirling over all the princesses and princes, hugging everyone one of them in site. Suga was sitting on the bench with a longing look in his eyes -probably thinking about his precious neck pillow that was left at the hotel after you demanded it-. J-hope and jungkook were fighting over the man dressed as Donald Duck, Jimin was watching them fight over Donald while taking pictures of the argument. Taehyung was somewhere in Disneyland. Namjoon had his arm wrapped around your shoulder. As the arguing over Donald Duck was concluded, and everyone was found except for Taehyung. You made your way into the park itself. As you made your way to the beginning of the rides. Jin got tired of dragging Suga, trying to get him to walk.

"Taehyung!" You yelled trying to find him.

" Why does this always happen to him." Namjoon sighed.

"It's ok we will find him." You said

"I hope." Joonie said with a smile.

"Speak of the devil." Hobi taps Joonie shoulder.

As you turned to see Taehyung sitting in the roller coaster car about to start.

"Why did I not see this coming." You say throwing your hands in the air.

"It's ok (Y/N) we will get him." Suga says suddenly wide wake.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin yelled jumping up and down. Wavering his hands in the air

"HI (Y/N)!" he yelled with a big smile on his face. Doing your job you snapped a picture then waved back.

As the ride took off. You heard Taehyung squeaking as the ride went up the hill. And screamed his heart out on the down hill. As I looked around for the exit for the ride. Jin had disappeared.

" Joonie we lost a-" Before you could finish the sentence Namjoon interrupted.

"No I got him." He was over at the stand that had the plastic crowns and fairy wands. As he fangirled over all the princesses stuff. As you snapped a picture of the duo. You laugh to yourself. As you turned around Jimin attacked you with a hug.

"Can we go ride some rides pleaseee?" He said as innocent as possible.

" Yes we can when we get Jin and Tae we can go to the next ride." You said hugging him as he did you.

As Jiminie skipped off to the rest of the boys, Taehyung came walking out the gate all giggle and happy. Namjoon came back and Jin carrying a fairy wand and a plastic princess crown. Pulling out your camera and snapping a picture of the two. Jin with the widest smile a person could ever have. An Joonie rubbing the back of this neck with a wide smile.

" This is my new contact photos." You laughed zooming in on the boys faces.

As we finally got all of them in one in spot before we almost lost Tae again. Walking away from the gate of the park, Jin got tired of dragging Suga who was longing for his neck pillow. Making your away to the rides. Tae, Jin, Hobi, Jungkook,and Jimin running into the line. You pulled out the camera and snapped a picture of all the childlike members. As you grabbed Suga and Namjoon hand running into the line too. You may have been working but you were allowed to have a little fun, right? Hobi comes behind you and rapped his hands around your waist, lifting you up into the air spinning you around. Giggling as he did. Still holding you in the air you stole a selfie. He placed you on the ground and was smiling like a crazy person.