Suga/Yoongi X Reader (imagine)

Hey im abby and im in love with bts so i decided to make a book enjoy !

Your P.O.V

~ you and yoongi have been best friends since 1st grade ever since you two grew up together you started to feel something towards him but you didn't know what it was..

"Yooonnngiiiiii" I whine as I pull on his arm.

"Whaaattttt" he mocks.

"Let's go watch a movie !! You and your friends are on a break and you promised me you would take me somewhere fun !!" I hit his arm playfully as he laughs.

"Well right now im trying to come up with lyrics for our next song. Go annoy j-hope or someone else." He rolls his eyes.

"No ! Yoongi i wanna hang out with you." I pout.

"If you love me you would take me somewhere"

He suddenly turns around in his chair and sighs.

"Where do you want to go again ?"

"The movies !!"

"What do i get if i take you ?"

"Something" i sarcastically say.

"Better be or else you're gonna get punished" he winks (oh no no no no XD)

"Shut up and let's go. Get dressed you look horrible" i giggle.

"It takes an ugly person to know an ugly person" he ruffles my hair as i push him.

He walks out of my room so he can go get dressed.

"Should i text the other guys to come with us ?" I ponder.

"But don't you want some "alone" time with him ?" The voice in my head asks.

"Well yeah but he told me we're gonna stay best friends..plus he can't get a girlfriend because all of his fans will technically kill me and i don't want to get in his way-"

"Stop talking to yourself weirdo" yoongi says as he walks into my room.

"D-Did you hear anything ?!" I panic.

"No i don't wanna listen to your dumb conversations" he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and punch his arm playfully "c'mon lets go ice cube." I joke.

"Hey my hair isn't that blue is it ?" He runs his fingers through his hair as we walk out of the hotel into the car.

~time skip to where you arrive at the theatre~

"Sugaaa~oh honey honeyyy" i sing as he rolls his eyes and smiles.

"You're so childish sometimes y/n"

"Hey im only 17 !" I giggle.

"Still a child on my terms" he pokes my nose as we walk in.

Im greeted by the smell of buttery popcorn and people having conversations.

"Let's go watch m/o/y/c" (movie of your choice)