J-Hope X Reader (imagine)

Juss a lil cute story :)

Bold italics means song lyrics

Your P.O.V

"W-what is going on here ?" I say as I look up at everyone from up the stairs.

"Well looks like J-Hope found a girl !" Jimin says wiggling his eyebrows

"S-shut up" J-Hope says as he scratches the back of his neck.

"My ship y/n and J-Hope is still going to float though !!" V says winking at you.

Of course

I suddenly grab my coat and walk out the door.

"Y/n where are you goi-" i don't even hear what they have to say.

After a few minutes i start running with tears streaming down my face. I don't care where i go as long as im away from that liar.

Don't tell me bye bye
You make me cry cry
Love is a lie lie

Those words keep repeating in my head. What had happened between me and him..?

Was it me ? Did i do something ?

~~flashback~~

"these feelings y/n i just can't hold them back" J-Hops suddenly says as I turn to face him.

"W-what ?" I say nervously.

"I like you so much y/n. You mean the world to me i don't ever want to lose you. Every day i wake up thinking about what you're doing or where you're at. I hope you feel the same i liked you ever since we met i just didn't know yet. You're so beautiful it hurts me just knowing you might not feel the same. Especially since you're so close to Jimin" he chuckles as he wipes the sweat off of his forehead.

I blush at his speech i didn't know he felt that way about me. Ever.

Is it true ? Is it true ? You you,
You're so beautiful im scared
Untrue untrue You you you,
Will you stay by my side ? Will you promise me ?

I sob as i lean my back against a brick wall.

"Why me ?!" I scream as i hit the wall.

Then a beautiful blossom catches my eye.

Memories crumble like dried flower petals

The moonlight makes it more beautiful.

I wipe my tears as i feel a drop of water land on the petal

Then more start coming as i suddenly realize it's raining

I would put my hood on but there's no use i starr crying again as the flower gets drenched in the rain

"Memories can last but people don't y/n" I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn around around and see Yoongi standing there with an umbrella.

I sniffle. Yoongi has always been a bigger brother to me.

I hug him tightly as i inhale his scent.

My hair and clothes are soaked

"Y/n please don't be sad, J-Hope might've found another girl but that doesn't mean you can just cry about and expect something to happen !" Smiles slightly knowing that i can be a crybaby when it comes to guys.

"Yeah i know Yoongi but J-Hope meant something to me you know ?"

"Yes we all recognized that but sometimes people come and go but J-Hope really loves you y/n" He says giving me that 'serious' look

I hate when he does that. But it's adorable. I smile and hug him once more

"Y/n ! Thank god !" Namjoon says as the rest of the group runs towards us.

"Dang i didn't think you would run this far" Jin says catching his breath.

"Y/n ?" J-Hope says giving me a guilty look.

I stay silent as he walks closer to me I then look at Yoongi as he gives me a reassuring smile as I nod.

"Im sorry y/n i didn't mean to make it sound like i didn't like you anymore i love you more then anything in this world."

Who got the best of me ?

"I-I-J-Hope"

i was suddenly cut off by a soft pair of lips attaching to mine.

Im so surprised at this point. Knowing that I've never had my first kiss.

Everyone aw's and ouu's as we pull away after 3 seconds

I blush as he does too.

We both smile at each as he takes something out of his pocket

Im confused as he hands a rectangular box towards me and a letter

I open the letter and i find a huge paragraph.

Hey it's me, J-Hope
I feel like writing down everything helps you about you're thoughts so i decided to write a letter for you. Ever since i met you those beautiful e/c (eye color) eyes showed me how excited our future is going to be together. At first i had these small tiny feelings for you but obviously i didn't know. But after i got to know you more and i got to hang out with you those feelings changed. Y/n you're the most prettiest woman i have ever met. Strong, Brave, Kind, Smart, Sweet, Caring and so much more. Honestly this mot could go one forever and ever but besides you're looks and you're personality you have shown me what true love is. I can't even explain it myself you make me the most happiest guy on the earth ! And i want it to stay that way.

Y/n i would gladly love to ask you if you would be my-

The note stops there leaving me confused as J-Hope finishes the sentence.

"Girlfriend" he says smiling.

I open the box to reveal a necklace with a black rose that has a red diamond in the center of it.

I try holding in my tears but i fail and end up crying and hugging J-Hope

"So what will it be ?" He asks.

I put on the necklace and kiss his cheek.

"Does that answer your question ?" I blush as he chuckles.

"Take care of hee" Yoongi says winking.

Everyone applauds us and hopefully our future will become more successful.

~i love you~

-end-