Chapter 1

Levi sat by his desk glancing out the window. Watching the kids play in the winter snow. He sighed remembering back in the day. When it was snowing and he too would play.

He saw to his left Armin Arlert and Historia Reiss. But with all the commotion all Levi wanted was peace.

He wanted quiet, all tranquil and calm. He wanted to be alone inside in the warm.
The others seemed so happy, joyous and glad. But Christmas was time Levi wished he'd never had.

The window was cold and covered in frost. His eyes drifted closed as he sat there, so lost. His heart became so bitter and cold inside. His love for Christmas was lost to where his emotions also hide.

He stood and glanced around his room. He knew then that it would be Christmas very soon. Presents unwrapped and songs to be singing. But Levi, wanted everything but to be involved in that thing.

The scouts all had fun, and played together. Laughing, smiling and playing with one another. Levi was tired, of the jealousy and pain. His thoughts wishes and hopes all thrown down the drain.

"I can't stand it anymore." Levi said, his his throat feeling sore. Wondering what this dreaded season had in store.

His life was broken and tore apart. Right at the moment when she left with his heart. When she left him alone in the dark night. The moment that the world lost all its light.

His eyes were now blank and dead. His eyes wandered as he ran his hand over his head. He had always hated Christmas but Petra made him happy. But now he only felt crappy.

He looked one more time at the happy scouts. Jealous of what their Christmas' were all about.

The happiness and joy. Sent to each girl and each boy.
When on Christmas Eve they open each present. But honestly presents were all that presents meant.

Joyeux noël kittens
Kat Xoxo 😽🎄