~Rules~

Hey, our lovely Wolves or NonWolves. Here are the rules.

1. You MUST follow amandaolson3958 (Me). 

2. You MUST follow CatIsMaBaby.  

3. This follow is optional but appreciated... please follow my other new personal account QueenRoyalty02 

4. The reason why I said to follow all 3 of us is so you get the updates.

5. Add this Awards/Contest to your reading list and to your library. Again it's so you get updates.

6. NO RUDE COMMENTS in the comments in this Contest and in other people's books or you will get disqualified.

7.  NO BRIBING if you do there will be consequences such as possible disqualification.

8.  Show respect for judges, hosts, and participants.

9. You MUST fill out the participants form FULLY if you want to be a participant.

10. You MUST fill out the judges form FULLY if you want to be a judge.

11. Your story/ book MUST be in English.

12. You may only enter 3 books at the most but DON'T enter them in the same category.

13. If you have any questions, you can put it in the comments or in pm and I will answer them. (You can either pm this account or pm me )

14. You MUST go to the 'categories' page and put it in the in-line comments where you would like your book to be in.

15. YOU MUST READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY.

16. You MUST have at least 3 Chapters for a regular book.

17. You MUST have at least 5 chapters for a short story book, Poetry and a humor book (If you enter one in).

18. The Password is: "Wolves Kill But Some Wolves Don't"

19. 5 Tags minimum per entry :) (NEW RULE)

JUDGES RULES

1. NO HALF SCORES OR ANY KIND OF DECIMAL POINTS (0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5).

2. For short story, Poetry and humor books, You MUST read 4 to 5 chapters since they are short (If you judge that category).

          *If the author has 500 words or less per chapter

3. For normal length chapters in books, you MUST read 3 chapters.

          *If the author has 1,000-1,250 words per chapter

4. For Outrageously long chapters in books, you can read 2 chapters (Or more if you want to or need to). 

          *If the author has 2,000+ words per chapter

5. You must send your completed score sheets to my personal pm... amandaolson3958   

6. The Password is: "Killer Wolves" 

7. 5 Tags minimum :) (NEW RULE)