Chapter 2

WARNING:This chapter IS A LEMON!!!If you do not like them then you shouldn't be here.

{Vincent P.O.V}

I walked in the door to Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria.Of course, it smelled like death.I still had nightmares about that day.But that was 10 years ago so I had to move on.I could hear someone's breathing in the office.I walked faster as I got closer to find a guy with glasses on his face.He stood there, staring at me.Focusing on all my features.I saw him blush and I knew immediately he liked me.I actually kinda liked him too.He was cute.His shiny brown hair and dark eyes.He was gorgeous. "Heh I'm Vincent...by the way your blushing."I pointed to his face and this made him blush even more.He was so cute.I wanted him mine and mine alone tonight.He looked away blushing.As I came closer I could tell he was nervous.I leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "I know your gay Scotty~"He blushed more and more.I really wanted to touch him.I was aiming for his ass (don't ask XD)when he pulled me closer and kissed me.His lips were so smooth, so warm.But I wanted more.I licked his lips, begging for a yes.He kept his lips shut which made me impatient.I bit his bottom lip so he would open his lips letting me in.My plan worked as he gasped.I stuck my tongue so I could explore inside as we battled with our tongues.I got startled as soon as I heard footsteps approaching.I let him go, letting our saliva fall to our chins with it connecting both lips.I looked at the left door finding Mike and Jeremy standing there.Jeremy had a nosebleed, trying to cover it up. "So I'm guessing you guys are a thing?"I didn't expect Scott to nod his head in agreement with Mike.His face lit up with an idea. "Hey you Gus wanna move in.Plenty of room."I looked at Scott and again he nodded.I agreed  as well and we followed behind Mike and Jeremy.

{Scott P.O.V}

I walked along beside Vincent when I felt something grab my butt.I yelped, my face a tomato looking at him.He smirked. "Nice ass Scotty~"I looked away far as I could from him. "T-thanks."I mumbled.He chuckled not expecting me to say that.We arrived at Mikes car which was a grey van from Honda.We got settled in and buckled as I shivered from the cold.Scared to do this, I cuddled up sitting on his lap.He grabbed my butt again squeezing it slightly.I didn't mind at all cause I knew there was more to come.I felt so something grow underneath me.I looked down noticing it was coming from Vincent's pants.He had a boner.I chuckled looking up at him and back down at his pants.He knew what I was saying and looked away blushing. "Sh-shut up...."I unbuckled his pants and grinned at him.He nodded his head no and looked at Mike.He was saying that 'they will hear'I giggled and slipped his pants down along with his boxers.Surprises at his side I looked up at him one final time before licking the tip.I swirled my tongue around as he made little gasped trying to cover his mouth.Luckily they couldn't hear us over the radio. "IM FREE....DUH DUH DUH DUH...FREE FALLING!"Jeremy was singing along with Mike.I took in his size and started bobbing my head up and down.He moaned out loud knowing that they couldn't hear him.He put his hands in my hair and pushed my hair taking in more of him.I gagged but continued to bob faster as he finally reached his climax and cummed in my mouth.I swallowed it.I sat on his lap, grinding against him.He pushed my hips faster and faster.We did this for few minutes when we saw Mike looking at the mirror to check on us.I immediately turned around and sat on his lap.He raised an eyebrow.He then continued driving.I looked up at Vincent who was panting like an animal.I kissed him gently on the lips as he kissed me back. "You taste good Vinny~"I purred licking my lips.He grabbed my crotch making me grunt.He pulled me close. "I'll give you your punishment for not obeying me"I giggled and slept until we got to our new home.