#28

"Ma'me, Sir"

What the fuck? Why the fuck is that light so... fucking bright!?.

I pull my hand up to my face and slowly peel open my eyes, it was a police officer.

I turned my head to Peep, out cold- I hit his shoulder. He started to move, and opened his eyes- "the fuck, turn that shit off"

The police turned the flashlight away, "We got a call- how are you guys doing tonight"

"Hella great until your ass showed up" peep had no filter.

"Well, with that being said Sir, sounds like your intoxicated"

"Intoxicated as fuck" he replied.

"As for you ma'me have you been drinking too?"

I nodded my head and repeated Peep's words, "Intoxicated as fucck"

"Ma'me Sir, I'm going to have to ask you both to leave"

"Well officer, you're gonna have to drag my ass off this bridge because I'm too fucked up to move" peep replied

I hiccuped and laughed.

"As for you Ma'me"

Fuck it, I laid my head on Peep's chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

The police spoke into his dispatch thing, "We got two individuals here, one male- one female who refuse my cooperation, I'm going to need back up"

I laugh, "we're so fuck done"

Within minutes, three cops stood over us- splitting us apart as I try to wrap my legs around Peep's body, "Noooooooo!"

The officer throws me over his shoulder effortlessly, "Police brutality!" I yell.

"Pigeon, baby girl- we'll be back in each other's arms in no time, don't worry" he yelled as they carried us off the bridge.

We ended up in the back of a police car, laughing hard as fuck- with the world spinning.

The police officer got in, "We won't press any charges but we ask that you don't do this again, you understand"

"10-4 officer" Peep said, with so much sarcasm that I couldn't help but laugh, "Officer can you drive us back to our hotel?" Peep added.

"What hotel is that"

"I think it's the one on Plaza" I say.

"Yeah what she said" he mumbled, leaning back into the seat, laying his head on my shoulder.

It took us an additional 10 minutes to get up to our room, because Peep had to press all the buttons, which had us sitting through 9 stops before getting up to our floor.

We crawled through the hall and made our way to my room,

"Finally" I mumble, climbing onto the bed. Peep made his way beside me and touched my nose, "Pigeon,"

"What?"

"Pigeon" he whispered.

"What?"

Pigeon" he whispered again.

"What?"

"Thank you"

I nodded my head, and drifted off into sleep.