Girls program or boys?

(No one POV)

The four VK's separated ways to each other's dorm. The guys went to theirs and the girls to theirs. Mal opened to the door to reveal a room full of pink and flower patterns.

-Evie :"it's amazin-

-Mal :"gross", said Mal with disgust.

-Evie :"i know right, amazingly gross", said Evie before squealing in excitement.

(Mal POV)

I hate it; the flower curtains, the pink walls, the pink sheets on the beds...wait BEDS?! I just need one with my princess in it.

-Mal :"ouf, I'm going to need some serious sunscreen...princess?, curtains", said Mal before pointing a window to Evie and going to the other one.

(No one POV)

Mal and Evie closed the curtains.

-Mal :"much better, ouf", said Mal before making sure the door was locked.

-Evie :"should we unpack? Or Rearrange the room? Or...", said Evie who was about to continue.

(No one POV)

Evie stopped when she realized that Mal was right in front of her and looking at her with hungry eyes. Evie gulped and took a step back but she didn't know the bed was right behind her. Mal took a step closer and pushed Evie on the bed before jumping on top of her.

-Mal :"the bags and the room can wait because right now, i want my princess to myself", said Mal before licking the shell of Evie's ear.

(No one POV)

Evie shivered in anticipation and Mal noticed it, which made her chuckle a bit, before pressing her lips to Evie's pulse point and sucking on it. Evie let a throaty moan and tangled her hand in Mal's head while the other on cupped Mal's bulge that was covered by her pants.

-Mal :"Evie..", moaned Mal in Evie's neck.

(No one POV)

Mal lifted her head from Evie's neck to look at Evie's lustful eyes. Mal bit her lip at the sight of Evie under her. It wasn't going to be their first time but the girls felt like it was. Evie, who still had her hand in Mal's hair, pulled her towards her to crash their lips together. Lips moving, teeth clashing, tongue fighting, hands grabbing and...FairyGodmother watching?!

-FairyGodmother :"urm urm, girls?"

(Mal POV)

Huge mood killer when your school's head mistress barge into your love making session...i think my boner went away in a split second.

(no one POV)

Mal pulled away to look at FG but Evie made her head turn around to look at her again.

-Mal :"what? What is it, my princess?", said Mal before resting her forehead on Evie's.

-Evie :"you better finish what you started later, my dragon", said Evie with a smirk before kissing Mal one last time.

-Mal :"i will and I always do", said Mal before getting off of Evie to face FG.

-Evie :"sorry that you had to see this FairyGodmother but we thought we locked the door", said Evie in her innocent tone.

-FG :"it was but i have a key that opens every door in this school anyways i was here to inform you that homosexuality isn't something well received by everyone here. I just wanted you to know and be careful because i've seen some horrible things done to homosexuals", said FG matter-of-fact-ly.

-Mal :"it's just another reason to hate us since they already despises us. Those royal bastards", said Mal in anger.

-Evie :"calm down we will make it work. The only thing i care is to have you by my side the whole time", said Evie before taking Mal's hand.

-FG :"i think that was all so girls be careful and don't let other people drag you down. Have a good day", said FG before getting out and re-locking the door.

(Ben's room...)

(No one POV)

Ben was on his bed, trying to understand what made him stop in front of Mal.

(Ben's POV)

She is beautiful but that's not it...maybe her magic? No, it didn't felt like magic when i took her hand...something is different about her but what?

(Back to Mal's room...)

(No one POV)

Both girls had started unpacking their bags and they were almost finished. Evie had more stuff than Mal since she had makeup, sewing stuff and some pieces of clothes to work with for other outfits. Mal started reading some stuff from her spell book. After a few minutes, Evie was finally done with unpacking. She went behind Mal, who was sitting on the edge of the bed and reading, to wrap her arms around her dragon's waist.

-Mal :"oh you're done?", asked Mal before turning her head to look at Evie who had hers on Mal's shoulder.

-Evie :"yup just finished so we can head to the guys' place like you wanted or we can continue what we started", suggest Evie in a seductive tone.

-Mal :"E? Would you mind if we go to the guys' first and continue later? If you mind then we can stay", said Mal with an apological smile.

-Evie :"of course I don't mind silly head but let's hurry so we can finish what we started", said Evie before giving Mal a quick pec on the lips and hopping off of the bed to go put on her heels.

-Mal :"ok let's go, princess", said Mal after putting her boots and taking Evie's hand in hers before heading out to the boys' room.