That was too close.

A/N: JUST IN CASE, HERE ARE SOME THING U SHOULD KNOW BEFORE READING THIS:
-y/n: ur name
-e/c: eye color
-h/c: hair color
-a/n: authors note
-and Jagiya or Jagi means things like "sweetheart honey etc"
THATS IT OK I HOPE U ENJOY BYEEE
----------------------------------------
You were inside of your boyfriends closet. "Kookie! How long do we have to keep this a secret?!" You whined.

He took both of your hands and placed them in his, "Not much longer, hopefully, I just don't want them to get in the way BECAUSE I KNOW THEY WILL, BEING THE SEVEN A HOLES THAT THEY ARE"

You let out a small laugh, "uuuuugh juuuunnggkoooook. It's so hard to hide it because we are around them 24/7!!"

He sighed, pulled you closer, and kissed the top of your head, "I know jagiya, it's so hard not being able to be by your side all the time"

You let out a sigh as you nuzzled your face in his chest with his strong arms wrapped around you, "Yeah I know, but the boys are around us eveeerrryyyy second of the day, that it's only a matter of time before somebody finds ou-"
You were interrupted by someone opening the door. Jungkook quickly let go of you and pushed you to the other side of the closet.

You wanted to yell at Jungkook for that but your mind went blank as you saw Jin standing in the entrance of the closet.

"What the- Y/N, Jungkook, what are you two doing in the closet?!" He said in his motherly voice.

"UH WE WERE JUST PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK!" Jungkook blurted out.

You gave him a confused look but the pain of him elbowing you in the shoulder made you understand what he was trying to do. "OH" you cleared your throat, "Yea!! Hide and seek!"

"If you're both playing hide and seek, why are you hiding together?" Jin asked puzzled.

You and Jungkook looked at eachother.
"OHHH THATS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR US TO BE FOUND! WE DIDNT ASSIGN A SEEKER!" Jungkook nervously laughed.

You chimed in nervously laughing, "OHH HAHA WE ARE SO DUMB!" You grabbed jungkooks shoulder and led him out of the closet, "Come on Kookie lets go play a different game!" You said frantically.

Jungkook stopped walking and turned around to face Jin, "waaaiiit a minute, Jin why were you trying to get in my closet"

Jin looked at Jungkook nervously, "uuuuhhhhh"

"You know I don't like you borrowing my clothes!!!" Jungkook yelled as he threw a shoe at him.

"OW! Aish! Violence is never the answer!!!" Jin said holding his hands up in defense

"Yea! Neither is stealing your friend's things!!" Jungkook shot back.

You laughed nervously to break up the awkwardness, "ah well I know I'm starving! Jin did you make anything for dinner?" You asked a little too excitedly.

"OHO! Yes come come children!" He said clapping his hands and leading the way to the kitchen.

You and Jungkook exchanged a 'that was close' look and smiled at each other.

When you arrived to the kitchen you were immediately greeted by the other members. Jimin practically flew off the couch when he saw you and put his around you.

"Ahhhh y/n!! Let me show you the new song I'm working on in my room!" He dragged you to his room and you and Jungkook glanced at each other before you left. You could tell by his clenched jaw that he was feeling jealous of how Jimin put his arm around you. It wasn't  Jimins fault though, he didn't know you two were dating when he flirted with you.
In fact all the boys would occasionally flirt with you, except Namjoon and Jin for some reason. (🌚 sorry I had to add sum Namjin) But when they would touch you or start flirting, Jungkook would get so mad but you couldn't do anything about it, and neither could he.

Jimin finished showing you his song and you told him you had to go eat dinner but the real reason why you left so hurriedly was so you wouldn't make Jungkook any more upset by being in there with him.
But as soon as you left the room Yoongi ran up to you and started talking to you about his song August D. Wow that boy would NEVER shut up about that song. Don't get me wrong you loved it so much and were so proud of him, but when he played the song literally wherever he went OUT LOUD, it got a little irritating.

"Yes yes Yoongi you are fabulous and this song is gold NOW PLEASE LET ME GO EAT!" You pleaded

"Fine fine, I will find someone else to show my genius to"

You laughed at his wittiness and entered the kitchen. "Ah finally!" You exclaimed as you enjoyed the meal Jin prepared for everyone.

Everyone sat down around the table and of course Jungkook sat next to you.

"Hey guys" namjoon said, "Guess what Jimin lost today"

"Oh here we go again" sighed Jimin

"HIS JAMS" namjoon laughed, "HE GOT NONE, JIMIN YA GOT NO JAMS"
Everyone bursted out in laughter and Jimin slammed his face on the table in defeat.

"GOD that joke is like nine thousand years old!" Jimin yelled.

Hoseok wiped the tears from his eyes, "Yes but it never gets old! Ya know why?!"

"Why?"

"BECAUSE YOULL NEVER HAVE ANY JA-
"OKOKOK I GET IT! My jams are forever gone and never to return! Can we change the subject?!" Jimin interrupted.
Everyone laughed and continued eating.

When everyone was done and broke off into there rooms, you and Jungkook went back into the closet.
"Finally!" Jungkook laughed as he gently pushed you to the wall and kissed you gently.
You melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck as he placed his hands on your waist.
You never wanted this to end and neither did he. Jungkook wanted to yell to the world about how much he loved you, but he couldn't.
Jungkook tightened his grip around your waist and kissed you as if it was the la-
                  The door opened

You both looked up in shock  to see a wide eyed Taehyung standing in front of you both with his jaw dropped to the floor. "WHAT THE FU-"
--------------------------------------
A/N: whoooaaah sorry that was so freaking long, I'll try to make the upcoming chapters a little shorter. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it!!! Peace out!!