they all find out

The door opened

You both looked up in shock to see a wide eyed Taehyung standing in front of you both with his jaw dropped to the floor. "WHAT THE FU-"

Jungkook quickly placed his hand over Taehyungs mouth and dragged him into the closet.
When u closed the door jungkook removed his hand from his mouth

Taehyung gasped for air, he pointed a finger at you, "YOU" he pointed a finger at Jungkook, "AND YOU?!"

You both nodded and laughed a little nervously, as jungkook put his arm around you.

"WHATJAHAJABS! I did NOT see this coming!" He took a deep breath,
"IM-I'm shocked!" He put a hand on his chest, "And hurt! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because we knew you guys would tease us endlessly and we just didn't want anything to get messed up because it was going so well!" You said in a reassuring tone

"Mhm," jungkook nodded, "AND you can NOT EVER," he placed both hands on Taes shoulders, "E V E R. tell anyone that we are dating"

You both looked at him with puppy eyes, "Pleeeeaaaseee" you said pleadingly.

Tae looked at both of you and inhaled sharply, "Fine," he sighed, "JUST because I am such an amazing friend and to prove that, I will even help you out and try to distract the members whenever you guys wanna go.... you know...." he just gestured to the closet, raised his eyebrows and smirked. "AND whenever the boys get a little too touchy with Y/N I'll try to make them stop because I know how jaewous wil kookie gets when dat happens" taehyung said in a teasing voice as he pinched Jungkooks cheek.

"STWOP PWINCHINF ME" jungkook said as he slapped Taes hands off of him.

You laughed and hugged Taehyung, "Thank you so much Tae, I don't know what we'd do without you"

"Probably crash and burn, BUT THANKFULLY I'm here to help, so first of all let's go back to the kitchen before they start to wonder where you two are" he led both of you out of the closet into and the kitchen.

You walked in to see Namjoon and Jin fighting like an old married couple,
"You said you'd be home 30 minutes ago!" Yelled Jin
"Yes but recording took a little longer than usual!" Namjoon shot back.
"OH that's what you say every time!! I swear one day I-

everyone started laughing while watching them fight.

"HEY its not funny!" Jin said as he broke his chop stick in anger.
Realizing what he did he immediately started laughing with his windshield wiper laugh and this caused everyone else to laugh!
"Ok but seriously I broke my favorite chopsticks and I'm not okay" Jin whined half playfully.

Hoseok laughed, "Oh calm down we can buy you new ones! Anyway, on a more important note, lets play a game!!"

Everyone agreed and sat down in excitement.

"Ok everyone get in a circle," said Jimin. "We are going to play spin the bottttttllleeeee" (if u don't know, it's a game where you spin a bottle and whoever it lands on is the person you have to kiss)

"Bro, we are literally all dudes besides y/n" remarked Suga in his sarcastic tone of voice.

"It's just for fun calm yourself!!" Replied Jimin.