Chapter I - New Guy in Town

Dipper and Mable and Waddles  was driving to Gravity Falls. They both turn 18 and graduated from thier school.

Dipper was driving while Mable was in the back taking a nap with Waddles. He sighed looking back at her. He saw a sign that said Gravity falls in 5 miles.

Dipper gave a smile and said "Mable wake up. We're almost there". She woke from her nap and said "Finally!" She yawned and stretched.

They drove into town in no time see everyone which made him happy and thought what would he do.

Mable yelled his named and snaped out of it. He turn on the road to the Shack. Dipper haven't had a crush since Wendy. He wanted tell Mable but she might teased him so he would waited till bedtime so he would sleep and not hear him

-

Dipper put the car in parked and grab his bags. And look see the Shack and as turn see that it's said "Mystery Shack" the s fell down and dipper laughed.

He walk into see no one there and he and Mable was confused. "If I was our friends where woul-" Mable cut him off "OUR OLD ROOM" She grab him and both them ran into thier old room and saw everyone. They  both smile seeing everyone. They all hugged each other.

Mable went to talk Candy and Grunda and dipper went to talk to Grunkle Stan and Ford but soon they went down and open the store. (A/N: No party... aww) Dipper went sat near crasher while Mable went to the front with her friends. Soos who looks like he got skinnier told Dipper about a new guy which he had to train.

-

Dipper waited for the (y/n) which of course Soos told him the new guy name. Dipper was not to train a new guy, he wanted look for monster.

There was knock the door. Dipper open the door and it was (y/n) with a big smile. Dipper look and saw ever feature. His (h/l) (h/c) hair. His (e/c) eyes bright and pretty. He was 1ft shorter than Dipper (A/N #2 hehehe)

Dipper smiled "You must be (y/n)" he smile as let the smaller guy in. "Thanks" (y/n) "You must be Dipper?" He asked. Dipper shouted the the door and smiled "Yah. I was so posed to train you and give you a tour"

-
After everything Dipper (y/n) went sit in the front lawn. "Soo.. Where do you live?" He asked. (Y/n) said "Oh.. I live up north. You can go through the woods get my place. It's a pale green two story house where me and my dad live"

Dipper smiled, he felt a bit a red on him 'What is with this guy dip.. You never liked anyone except Wendy' Dipper thought, then he asked "Sooo why did you and you dad move here?" (Y/n) looked down "My mom left us for so guy at her job, I saw everything..." he started to tear up but wiped them away "I was bullied was the may reason why.. to the point that I had the be in hospital for a week" Dipper didn't know what to do but he hugged that smaller boy "Hey you here now.." Dipper said "My twin sister Mable is have a sleepover and I don't want be alone would you like t-" (y/n) cut dipper off "Yes! I would like to come over"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

WHOOP CHAPTER ONE IS DONE. I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO DIPPER AND (Y/N) IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Dipper- But.. you know what would happen

DONT LET ME GET THE SANDLE!!! NOW GET BACK IN THE STORY

Dipper- Ok! Ok! See ya

OK SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER