Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Vote🍭

(Camila)

Sitting around the fire cuddling into Lauren felt so..I don't know how to explain it! It just felt so right.
"Camz?" I heard Lauren say
"Yeah?"I asked looking up at her
"What will happen when we go back?"she asks I frowned "what do you mean?"I asked

"I mean like with your friends and family? Us?"she asked I opened my mouth to say something else when she jumped slightly and moved slightly away from me "I'm so stupid sorry Iknow there's no us sorry"

"Stop saying sorry! I don't know what will happen i didn't really think about it?"I told her honestly "yeah sorry I shouldn't have asked sorry"she mumbled "lo please stop saying sorry"I begged "yeah sorry wait shit sorry fuck!" She spat out irritated with her self.

I couldn't help but giggle at her that's when her head turned and she looked me in the eyes I never noticed how green her eyes really were! "I really love your laugh" she blushed.

"Yeah well I really love your eyes!"I told her and she blushed more "I love your smile"she mumble "I love the freckles that run over your nose and the way you fiddle with your fingers when your nervous or when you mumble to yourself when you angry or irritated"I smiled and she looked at me shocked.

"Woah"she breathed out and smile back at me "well I love how brown your eyes are or how wide your smile is I love the way your so clumsy like I don't know falling of a boat"she chuckled and I blushed "I love how your so slow with everything or how you make a joke out of everything when your nervous you curl your hair with your finger"she smiled

I didn't expect that. I blushed a deep red my face probably looked like a tomato. She laughed a little "let's just say I noticed a few things when you bully me you have been doing it for nearly four years"she broke our eye contact and stared out into the ocean with still space between us since she moved away.

I felt so so guilty Iv be bully Lauren for nearly four years and here I am falling for her I just can't believe she's so cool with me. "Lauren I'm so sorry I-I don't no what to say"she stuttered out .

"It's fine- no it's not Iv bullied you for four years Lauren four fucking years! Christ I don't know why I just I think Iv always know I liked girls and took it out on you because I was jealous that you were out and proud and then I started hearing Normani and Dinah all their homophobic comments and slags and it just put me down I feel so bad Lauren I am so sorry"I told her a few tears slipping out of my eyes.

"Hey stop don't cry babe do you know what you just admitted?"she asked my stomach fluttered with butterflies when she called me babe "what did I admit?"I asked confused
"Camz! You just admitted that you like girls"she told me smiling.

"I did shit! fuck! I did"I shouted out "wait is that bad?" I asked she lent in and I felt her lips on mine moving in sync she completely took my breath away when she pulled back she kissed my forehead and pulled me in to cuddle "no camz it's not bad at all!"she told me that night I couldn't stop smiling.