(9) The End

"Oliver after everything last night... honestly tell me what's wrong?" Barry said sitting aside him.
Oliver bit his bottom lip while searching for the words.

"For starters I heard what you said to Raza..." Barry admitted.

Oliver looked over at him sternly. His expression dropped to sadness again.
Barry unexpected pulled him in and bear hugged him from the front as tight as he could. He felt Oliver relax in his arms.

"Sometimes it's not about the status of last night but the holding each other of today." Barry encouraged.
Ollie lightly released from Barry and quietly said,

"What have I done to deserve you. I've killed and been so cold that now that you have brought this warmth into my life... it's like I've never been around it before. I've become numb." Ollie ended.

Barry smiled lightly and ran his hand up Oliver's shirt to his heart.

"And love is when someone who knows your scars; stays to kiss them." Barry whispered. Oliver finally smiled and turned back in to embrace Barry.
He then looked into Oliver's eyes saddened that he had to go.

"Don't you be sad now!" Oliver chuckled. He led Barry out of the beautiful Queen's bedroom. As he took one more glance at it he couldn't wait to be back.

Oliver and Barry were out front by the car.

"I'll see you another time." Oliver said smirking.

"Yeah... maybe at my house next." Barry winked. They pulled each other in for one more kiss and Oliver watched Barry drive away.

- Back at the West's house a few days later -

*ding dong* the door rang.
"I got it!" Barry yelled up to Joe. He opened the door to see a little package. He brought it inside to the kitchen and opened it to find another smaller box. He lifted the lid to find a note saying, "meet me outback, Ollie ;)".

Barry ran outside looking all around when he turned and bumped into Oliver. He stood there holding a key out to Barry. He took it from him shocked.

"Want to check out the place?" Oliver smiled!

-THE END-
.
.
*Hey everyone, this is a quick message from the writer! You made it to the end!!! I'll continue this story in a different, exciting book! Hope you all enjoyed!!*