Chapter 19, Joining Fairy Tail

Wayra A. "Cristalina Starr" Klocker Gregori-Owner
(Wayra's POV)
    "Me? J-join Fairy Tail? Wow, sure! When I get home I'm DEFINITELY going to watch The Fairy Tail show! I am really surprised you asked me to join!" I was getting small vibes, or feelings, maybe visions of this place.

Maybe me back home was watching the show, its so weird and confusing. All this world and time stuff, so complicated! Then, all of a sudden, a bunch of visions pop into my head, actually... They were more episode-like. Of Fairy Tail! I had gotten a glimpse of the beginning of the show! At least I knew about it a little now.

"Thats always so weird when it happens." I say to no one in particular.

"What?" Asks Daniel.

"Oh, nothing! It's just that I got a glimpse of the beginning of the anime Fairy Tail show. There is some battle going on... A guild is going through so much trouble to capture Lucy and destroy the Fairy Tail guild. It's nothing bad. Weird things happen to me all the time." I explain to everyone.
· 
·
Daniel Murchison
(Wayra's POV)
    "You mean the fight with the Phantom Lord guild?" Erza asked. "That was ages ago! In fact, Gajeel was one of their former members, and Juvia."

"Well now that that's settled," Daniel said, "Aryaw, where's the portal?"

She leads us back into the temple and into the room where Daniel first fought Darkstar. Behind a throne, was a arch on the side of the wall.

"Great," said Grey, "How does it work?"

"A dragon slayer must put his hand on the gate," she said, "And it should open."

"I'll do it," Daniel said, "How do we know where it will take us?"

"Just picture where you want to go when you enter," she replied.

Daniel put his hand on a part of the portal that looked like a keyhole. Then a bright light appeared, and the portal was active. Each person went in one at a time. Then when it was down to just me and Daniel, she grabbed my hand and we jumped in. Almost instantaneously, we ended up in front of a giant castle.

"Welcome," he said, "To Fairy Tail."
· 
·
Wayra A. "Cristalina Starr" Klocker Gregori-Owner
    I stare in wonder. "Wow!" I follow Daniel as he leads me on toward Fairy Tail. I keep getting more visions. A castle, and a scary woman sad remembering her past. The woman Daniel mentioned earlier... What was it? E-Ersa? Their was an evil man that used to be good to. Why was I getting all of these visions? I keep following Daniel as we step through the doors. This adventure was getting better than I expected!

"Hey, Daniel, I was wondering, maybe their is a dimension where the story I am writing with me, Boulevard, and Rosie actually exist! Why not? Everything else exists!"
· 
·
Daniel Murchison
(Daniel's POV)
    "Maybe," I replied.

It's been a while since I was at the guild hall, it looked like nothing had really changed. Levy was reading a book, Makao and Wakuba were talking about when they were younger. Things were looking so normal, I smiled.

"It's been a while since I saw you here," said a voice.

I turn my head to see a young woman coming towards me, I instantly knew who it was.

"Mira Jane," I replied, "Just the person I wanted to see. This is Cristalina, one of our new recruits."

"Oh," she replied, looking at Wayra, "Welcome to Fairy Tail. Why don't you come with me and we can put the guild mark on you."

Wayra nods her head, then follows Mira. I decide to talk to a few of the others, maybe start a brawl. After all that happened, a brawl sounded like a good idea.
· 
·
Wayra A. "Cristalina Starr" Klocker GregoriOwner
(Cristalina-Wayra's POV)
    I follow Mira as she goes somewhere to put the mark on me. I decide to put it on my shoulder. It wouldn't bother there. You could see it poking out of under my short sleeved shirt. I thank Mira and go back to where Daniel was. He was talking with a bunch of people.