First day of school/The incident

Amy is very excited for the new year of school,new friends and the best part seeing Elliot her crush since she was 9 years old.

Flashback 3 years before today...

During recess Amy did make a few friends and ate with them at the table in the cafeteria.

Amy went to the restrooms. When she finished she saw her classmate,Julia being bullied by a group of 12 years old guys who are pushing her at the wall to give her luncheon money to them.

Amy:STOPPP....!!!!WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!!FIND
SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE.....!!!!

Julia*sobbs with tears in her eyes dropping from her cheeks and scared.Her hand was broken and her body was too weak.Her nose were bleeding and her mouth had a punched mark.She couldn't say a word.

The leader : Heyy look its the little miss perfect came to rescue her critter...(with an evil grin and laugh).

Amy:Who are you to call her a critter....you scumbag!!!

The leader:Alright guys let's show princess who your messing with.....(with a steady feast).

The leader almost punched Amy in the face just because she was protecting her friend. Meanwhile julia was behind Amy still weakened by all the guys had done to her.Suddenly in a flash there were a boy in front of Amy who kicked the leader's feast.

The boy:Hey guys!what are you doing here standing around and showing off your gross feasts....(with a sarcastic smile).

The school bell ringed just in the nick of time

The guys just started to get the nerves to kick the boy's ass if they had to.The guys ran away and left them there.Amy tried to help Julia to balance herself from the punch at her mouth.

Amy:JULIA....!!!ARE YOU OKAY??!!!LET'S GO TO THE NURSE.....

Julia: Amy please calm down i can't understand what your saying(with an almost fainted look on her face).......

Amy:Well maybe you can't understand me because your ear is bleeding(with teary eyes and smiled as if Julia is going to die)...

Julia:Amy i am fine just help me get up(with an innocent look and a sincere smile)

The boy looked at them and said:Hello..??you do know that i am
still here right??let me help you... I am Elliot by the way i'll get the nurse can you make sure she is stabilized?(looked directly at Amy who are embarrassed that he saw her cry)

Amy:Sure!(with a smile trying to think positive).

Amy:Julia hang in there....let me make a phone call to your parents so that you can go and rest at home.

Julia:Amy don't go please...stay here...by my side.....i am scared.....
(sobbs)

Amy:Alright...!Julia why did they beat you up?the guys who are they?

Julia:They were bullying me because i am weak and smaller than them...and because i refused to do what they wanted me to do....

Amy:Julia its okay now i am here for you and no matter what happens you can tell me(while hugging her friend).

Julia:Can you keep it a secret?from everyone...please??

Amy:Heck no....!!!but if it means a lot to you i guess i can....

End of flashback....