Twenty-Four.

****

Two Days Later

"I've figured it out!" Pan says suddenly, standing up. Even though there's no one else in the room, he proceeds to voice the plan that Kasey had so quickly formed. Or, at least, he's pretty sure this was the plan she had so quickly formed.

Now all he has to do is find her. Pan rushes out of the crypt and shoots into the sky. He flies over the town and neighboring woods three times before landing back in the cemetery. Then he searches the town mentally for her presence, which is usually like a beacon due to her magical necklace. But now he can't find it, and the only way that that's possible is if -

"She's blocking me," he says, understanding registering in his mind. "Well, crap." He smiles as he realizes that that's something Kasey would say.

A idea strikes Pan, making his smile disappear. No, he thinks, definitely not. I step one foot too close and he'll kill me. Then another person comes to mind. Yes, he thinks. Henry will do just fine. He knows what I'm capable of, so there's no way this won't work.

Pan sighs at the thought of his Kasey. Her beautiful black hair. Her soft blue-green eyes. Her pale skin that begged to be stroked and caressed. And most of all, her fiery attitude and high levels of unpredictability. He hadn't expected her to defend Felix, considering what happened the last time she had been taken advantage of by a male that fancied her. If anything, Pan had expected her to side with him. He sucks in a deep breath. "I can't believe I'm doing this," he mutters, gathering what little dignity he has left, and transports himself to Henry's room.

Henry lays across his bed, his front end at the foot of the bed and the feet at the head. He doesn't see Pan materialize in front of him because he's reading his huge book of fairy tales.

"Doing a bit of light reading?" Pan asks casually, making Henry jump, look up at him, then scramble back to the head of the bed. "Don't bother screaming," he tells the boy, "no one will hear you."

"What do you want, Pan?" Henry demands, unable to keep the tremer out of his voice.

"I'm not here for you, if that's what you're wondering," Pan says boredly, taking three small steps closer. "I've come for a favor."

"I'm not doing anything for you, Pan," Henry says with finality.

Pan smirks. "Actually, yes, you will," he says, summoning an arrow and holding it out for Henry to see. "Because if you don't, I'll use this arrow to kill one loved one after another until you do."

Henry gulps. Takes a moment. "Okay," he growls. "But how do I know I can trust you?"

Pan smirks. "You don't."

Henry stares at him with wary eyes before sighing. "What do you need me to do?"

Pan's smirk turns darker. "You remember Kasey, don't you?"

****

It's hard to live outside when you're stuck in Maine. It's cold, wet, noisy - even in a town as small as Storybrooke. I barely get any sleep at night, and I have to sneak into Granny's to get food. It's not as easy as it sounds, people. I get caught within five minutes of getting inside.

"What do you think you're doing in here?!" a girl's voice demands, making me jump. I turn and immediately recognize the girl in front of me. Oh, crap, it's that werewolf girl. "Answer, or I'll get the Sheriff down here," the girl says.

I can't stop staring at her. I'm not scared of her. Quite the opposite, actually. I'm in awe. I've always wondered what it's like to be a werewolf. It's hard not to ask. I realize that I still haven't said anything and start. "Uhhhh...."