Dad has PANTS on?💊

Jeremy's POV

So you know that feeling you get when you just know something is off? Yeah, that's the feeling I got when I walked into the living room before school and my dad had pants on.

Ok, so I know what you're thinking. "Jeremy, what do you mean he had pants on?" And you probably think I'm crazy but my dad never wears pants at home. Ever.

Anyway, I went to grab a poptart and then I realized roses sitting on the counter so I thought I might as well ask why.

"So Dad, um what's with the roses and you actually wearing pants," I ask as I take a bit of my poptart.

"Well since you asked, I'm going on a date today!"  He says, smiling.

The minute he said that, I actually choked on my poptart.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not making fun of my dad! It's just I'd never think he'd actually go on a date after Mom left so this shocked me.

"Wait seriously?! That's pretty awesome Dad," I say, recovering from my momentary shock. He smiles.

"Yeah and if it goes well, maybe you'll have a new Mom," he says smiling. Ok, maybe that'd be cool, I guess.

After this fun conversation, I walked outside to find Michael waiting for me.

"Hey budddyyyyy, what was taking you so long?" He immediately questions the second I get out the door.

"My Dad had pants on. And flowers. He's going on a date, Michael. A date," I explain. Michael's face goes from confused to excited in a matter of 2.5 seconds.

"That's awesome dude!! What if you end up with step siblings! That'd be so cool," he exclaims. Michael tries to look at the good side of things a lot.

"Yeah, That would be pretty sick. I kinda wanna meet this person now. I hope she's nice and not one of those evil step parents like in the stories," I say. Michael laughs.

"You worry to much. Let's just get to school and see what happens after, ok?"

"Yeah, ok," I say and smile. Then we begin the long and always fun walk to school together, talking about whatever comes to mind.

Today will be very long and move very, very slowly.

———————————————————————
A/N: so this will probably flip from Jeremy's and Evan's POV a lot. In this, lots of things will be cannon but idk if I'm gonna have Conner dead in this on cause I like his character and I feel Like him and Michael would get along so just comment if I should or shouldn't keep him in.

I'm gonna add in that when it's a Jeremy POV chapter, the emoji will be a 💊 cause I can and when it's a Evan POV chapter, it's gonna be a 🌳

SincerelyTreebros has a stepbrother AU book too! You should go read it! Here's pictures from theirs! I would get some from Pinterest but I'm lazy. \/\/\/

 \/\/\/

I love the difference between Evan thinking of Zoe and Jeremy thinking of Christine😂