the cell is your new home

Ben in pic ^^
Rose POV

I woke feeling a severe pain in my head. When I opened my eyes I realised we were still in the car. So we haven't reached Scarlet Moon pack territory yet.
I heard giggling and when I looked up . I wished I could take my eyes off my head and throw them out the window.
Miley was sitting in Noah's lap, she was saying something to him and laughing every now and then.
I wanted to attack her and rip her head off. Hazel was urging me to do so too.
"Go push the Bitch away Rose. That lap is yours to sit on. Come on. Claim what's ours."
"Hazel no. I can't. He clearly doesn't want me. Besides I'm scared. What if he hurts me."
"He's our mate. He won't hurt us. He is meant to love us. The moon Goddess chose him to be ours."
"He practically dragged me to the car earlier Hazel. He said he will kill us as soon as he mates and marks Miley. He didn't even ask about my name. I think the moon Goddess made a mistake. We should just get ready to die."
She didn't answer me. She just crawled to the back of my head whimpering.  I can feel her pain. It's the same as mine.
I didn't notice that I was staring at them until I felt my ex "best friend" pouring a cup of water on me.
"My mate and I dont appreciate your staring so if you mind, get those filthy stares of yours away from us." Her voice was poisonous. She clearly was ready to kill me and it hurts like a bitch. I was going to answer back saying he was my mate but I heard a low growl. When I looked up, he was staring at me with angry eyes. As if ge was daring me to utter a word.
All I could do was low my head and hold still.
Soon enough the car stoped. His beta opened the door saying we arrived.
We got off the car and I saw this amazingly big pack house.

The garden was so beautiful. I wished I could take care of it on my own.
"Ben take Miley to her room and meet me in the office we have some matters to discuss." His voice was calm.
Then he looked at me coldly.
"Follow me mutt" was all what he said.
He led me inside the house. I thought he's gonna give me a room at leat a small one. But he led to the back of the house, opened the door and led me to a dungeon.
I soon realised it's where they keep their hostages and prisoners. It was dirty and smelled terrible.
He led me to an empty cell in the back, opened the door and pushed me in " the cell is your new home" was all he said before closing the door and leaving.
.....
Sorry I know it's short  but I have school.