↠It started with a kiss↞

Cuphead sat back in his chair, his eyes glued to the TV screen. Sitting opposite was Mugman, fiddling with his hands anxiously.
"Cuphead.." Mugman mumbled, nervously.
"Yeah?" Cuphead replied, inching closer to the TV as his favourite show  proceeded.
"Well.. there's something I need to tell you" Mugman murmured.
"Go ahead bro."
Mugman got up from his seat and sat next to Cuphead, shaking with anticipation.
"I don't exactly know how to say his but.. I love you." Mugman exclaimed, hoping he didn't sound too desperate.
"Mmm." Cuphead replied. It was obvious that he wasn't paying any attention his brother and was more interested in his tv show. Mugman sighed, noticing this. Biting his lip, Mug got up and turned off the TV.
"Hey bro, what was that for? It was getting to the good part." Cuphead said, raising his voice to sound angrier that he actually was. He could never get mad at his innocent brother.
"Sorry. I just need to tell you something...important." Mugman exclaimed, trying to find the correct word to use.
"Well, what is it?" Cup questioned, tilting his head.
"I-i..I think I love you." Mugman whispered.
"What's that? Speak up Muggy."
Mugman rolled his eyes, once again coming to sit next to his brother Cuphead. He placed his hand on top of Cuphead 's,  smiling.
"I love you."
Cuphead smiled back at his brother.
"Aw, that's cute. Love you too bro." Cuphead said.
Mugman knew immediately that his brother didn't understand what he was trying to say, for Mug loved Cuphead more than a brother;he had feelings for him. Many would find that strange, however Mugman was tired of concealing his feelings and he knew he had to be honest with Cup for once.
Cuphead got up out of his seat to turn the TV back on, however he was interrupted by Mugman.
"No, please, sit back down." Mumbled Muggy.
"Uh, ok. If you say so."
Cuphead sat back down next to Mugman, sinking into the brown leather. They both stared at each other for a while.
"This is awkward.." Mugman thought to himself. "What should I..".
And with that, Mug's feelings for his brother got the better of him. He grabbed Cuphead 's neck, pulling them closing together.  Mug pressed his lips against his brother's. Cuphead pulled himself closer to Mug, gripping onto his arm. They snogged for a minute or two, admiring the taste that they'd been craving for so long. However, Mugman wanted more. No, he needed more.
Mug drew himself away from Cuphead, smiling as he did so.
"Let's take this to the bedroom."