Chapter 1: Stomach Bug

Nick looked at his alarm clock and saw that it said 2:30 in the morning and groaned, he wondered why he would be up at this time; he was interrupted from his thoughts when he felt his stomach ache, he was starting to get a headache and started to feel a bit warm.

" I was up at 2:30 in the morning and I groaned, I was in my thoughts when my stomach started to ache; which totally knocked me out of my thoughts. "

" I was trying to get back to sleep not only because my stomach was aching but because I was starting to get a headache and I was starting to feel a bit warm, so I took my covers off and laid there until I eventually got sleepy enough to finally go to sleep. "

" My stomach hurts. " Nick said placing a hand on his stomach and rubbing it, he hoped that it would help but when it didn't he wakes up wishing there was a way to make it stop.

" Nick really should be up right now, we have to get him on the tour bus and head to the next country. " His manager says.

" It's still like 2:50 in the morning, let him sleep ain't no telling that he might not be feeling well. " said his mom Denise.

After hearing his mom's voice outside his hotel room door he started to wonder, what his mom was doing here and decided to try and get back to sleep.

His alarm clock was set to 5:00 in the morning, so he could get up and get on his bus to head to the next country on his tour which he didn't have a concert until the next day at the country he was going to be performing at.

He slept for a good amount of time before waking up to nausea, hoping that he wasn't going to throw up; he never liked to feel this way.

Nick looked at his alarm clock seeing it say 3:40 in the morning sighing, feeling that nauseous feeling and automatically getting up and heading to the bathroom and bending down in front of the toilet just in case he threw up.

" What is this? I'm feeling nauseous like I might just throw up everywhere, I guess that I will just head to the bathroom just in case I do throw up. "Nick said making his way to the bathroom and bending down in front of the toilet just in case he threw up.

Once he was sure that he wasn't going to throw up, he went back to sleep and kept his room phone next to him just in case he needed to call his mother's hotel room phone or just in case he had a wake up call.

It was 4:15 in the morning when Nick got that nauseous feeling again and headed for the bathroom and bent in front of the toilet but this time he started gagging, coughing and spitting in the toilet, he knew that the worst was about to happen.

After he did that a few more times he started throwing up everything that was in his stomach and continued until he was finished and went back to sleep.

Nick was frowning when he got that nauseous feeling again and headed to the bathroom and bent down in front of the toilet and threw up.

" Are you serious? I'm nauseous again and I think that I might actually throw up, I hate that. " Nick said going to the bathroom and bending down in front of the toilet gagging,coughing and spitting and then throwing up until 4:30 in the morning.

Once he was finished vomiting, he flushed the toilet and rinsed his mouth out and lying back down in bed,covering up his shivering body and going back to bed and sleeping until his alarm clock went off; waking him up at 5:00 in the morning and getting ready and heading to his tour bus and lying back down in his bed on the bus and falling asleep while his mom did stuff in the tour bus.

A/N: This is my very first time writing a sickfic story starring Nick Jonas...I hope that it comes  out well...I am doing a different approach.

~ Nichelle