Intro.

When he was gone, time stopped. It was incredibly lonely, a punishment for all I gave up to be with him. However, when he came back to me time flowed again. I made a schedule for his arrivals and departures. Around 5 pm, he would be there. Only for a split second. But that second made me the happiest woman in the entire world. He would comeback around 7 pm as well, for a few minutes. And then at 11 pm, we would sometimes have a chance to say goodnight. And time would freeze again. The nights were more lonely for this reason, because some days he'd never show up - it hurt so bad. But I loved him, that's the only reason it hurt, and I knew and believed that from the bottom of my heart. One time I even told him this, trying to end things. But he said he loved me deeply.. that he'd be with me more often, that he had treated me unfairly. It felt so good, too. Hence the reason I'm still with him, still stuck in this time spell. 

I could never tell him about how time froze when he was gone, he wouldn't be able to understand. He wouldn't have the capability to believe me - and if he did, it would have to be because he once gave his heart to someone else who did that same to him. I would just pity him if that was the sad case. I don't even know how I'd explain it to him, how time freezes. It didn't happen the first month of our relationship, it started the second. I guess that was the trap, by the second month I was already too emotionally invest and dumbly in love with his sweet and loving personality. Of course, when time stopped, I didn't even notice at first. He had always disappeared out of the blue, like a ghost, but that was normal for the world. But one day when he did, I didn't wait for him to come back. I didn't feel like spending countless hours standing in the same spot for him. So I walked to the kitchen of my apartment, just to notice the clock frozen. And then, I attempted to call my closest friend out of boredom. No one picked up - but out of the corner of my eye, I saw that everything outside of my window was frozen in place. Something about it didn't surprise me, why else would I have felt so lonely? 

Perhaps out of jealousy and anger I decided to take advantage of the time all alone. More likely, I did it because I was alone, I wanted to feel like I still had control over my life despite the fact I clearly didn't. I started to explore the streets, manipulate the people who couldn't move so they would snap back to reality confused and disadvantaged. It seems like a petty crime, but progressively, I became crueler. My only fear was running into him, as I assumed when he vanished into thin air he had to have gone somewhere else. If I found him, I was afraid of losing him, which only I could understand. Anyway, it was a cold and rainy day..