Introduction

Before We Begin

Just like any fan fiction story, things will slightly be different from the actual characters. For example, the characters personalities (such as Mario and Luigi) could be different. Mario could be a bit more wimpy than Luigi, or Luigi could be as strong as Mario.
The characters ages will be different, as they are all little kids. The age range is 10-14. (Some kids will be older as to 15-17 years of age). Any enemies from the actual game series (such as Goomba's, Koopa Troopa's) will be put as adults. Main enemies like Bowser or Boo will be put as kids and will be older than the good guys.

All characters will appear in the story (well, not every single character) expect for the Koopa Kids (especially Bowser Jr.) because the way the main characters ages are set. This means they weren't even born yet.
I will gladly expect OC's in the story. Make sure to send me the information about them (personality, age, appearance, talents, etc) so I can get the idea and won't make any error mistakes through out the book.
All the characters will be in human form instead of their normal species (characters like Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc. don't count because they're already humans). XD

Don't forget to leave a vote and comment on what you think about the story :D Alright! Let's get into the story!