Prolouge

Welcome to Camp Tanooki, boys and girls!
Located in the one, the only, Tanooki City! (Don't bother to look it up in your actual maps because it doesn't exist in the real world). Sorry folks!
Anyways! Camp Tanooki has always been a peaceful place. All the kids (ages 10-17) get along just fine. Of course there's drama here and there, but at the end of the day, we all know how to get along and be happy.

The year is 2017. The summer of 2017 actually. School bells are ringing for the last time, and kids are set free from work and test, only to find out they'll have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to go back to camp. Not to bad. At least it's not like school. Oh, you though this was over night camp. Nope. Daytime camp.

This year, Camp Tanooki is receiving brand new campers from different schools (elementary-high school). Down here below are the characters.....

Meet the Campers

Mario (Age 11)-a brave boy at work. A friend that will be there no matter what happens. He has a younger brother named Luigi who is 11 minutes younger than him (how ironic). Out of the two brothers, Mario is known to be the most bravest out of the two.

Luigi (age 11)-wimpy, but kind at heart. He will try to stick up for a friend, but breaks out into his wimpy mode of threatened or touched (this bothers Mario sometimes). He is 11 minutes younger than Mario. Luigi sometimes wishes he was the oldest and the most bravest.

Peach (age 11)-She's the most peachiest (and also a rich) girl you'll ever meet. Don't let her personality get to you. She can be snobby and rude to some of the kids in the camp. Her father and her grandfather own a company together.

Rosalina (age 11)-is friends with Peach. She is a shy and quiet girl, but loves to hang out with Peach anytime (they've been friends since the sandbox days and even took flute lessons together). She loves the stars and keeps a luma plushie with her.

Daisy (age 10)-also a friend of Peach. She is a tough, rough, loud and caring tomboy. Better not mess with her, or it's between you and her. She likes to play basketball and will even join the boys on the court for a game or gossip with her girls.

Yoshi (age 12)-has been at the camp since he was 8. He has a lot more experience then the new campers and will help them get to know one another and the things they do at camp. He plays the violin and you can usually find him on the basketball court with the boys or in the music center with the other kids. (He also has an older brother and a cousin).

Birdo (age 12)-soon to be 13 year old Birdo is a friend of Yoshi. They have known each other since 8 and like Yoshi, has experience at the camp. Birdo also plays the violin and is usually seen in the music center.

Paulina (age 11)-is a friend of Peach, Rosalina and Daisy. Like Peach, she is rich (but a bit more rich than Peach). She is shown to be snobby towards some people but really nice towards her friends. Her mother owns a company.

Maple (age 12)-is also a rich girl. She competes against Peach since both their mothers are competing one another. She dislikes Peach and taunts her every chance she gets. She even has a boyfriend named Neil (who is 13).

Bowser (age 14)-a bully who thinks he's tough. He is in the upper camp group with his friends, Boo, Waluigi and Wario (Wario secretly hates Bowser). He likes to taunt the kids and makes fun of them. He has been suspended from two schools and expelled from one.

Toad and Toadette (age 10 and 11)-are cousins. Unfortunately, Toad lost his mother to an accident when he was in 3rd grade. Although she has both parents, Toadette wonders what it would be like if she didn't have a mother. Toad's voice is very high pitched but some kids are used to it.

There are other characters in this story, but they will be mentioned later on in this story. All characters are friends with one another (popular, outcast) and they will also socialize with one another.
Let's move on and hope everything will turn out okay. Or will it?