3

Jimin felt someone shaking him. He pried his eyes open to see his brother staring at him. He squinted at him.

"What do you need to get now?" he asked, the little boy shook his head.

"I went through your texts, it's four forty-five, get up." Jimin shot up and ran to the closet.

"You're welcome,"

"Thanks, also, don't do that again,"

"Understood." Jimin's brother left the room. Jimin decided on a black turtleneck and black jeans. He adjusted his hair in the mirror, paying more attention then usual.

"Ten minutes till!" his brother yelled down the hall. Jimin rushed out, grabbing his coat and hat from his brother's outstretched hand and waved goodbye to him.

Jimin walked through the park looking for Hoseok, when he finally saw the red haired boy sitting on a bench, he was wearing a black coat over a green Pumas sweatshirt and black jeans.

Hoseok looked over to see Jimin, Jimin came closer as Hoseok stood up. The red head clasped his hands around Jimin's neck loosely and pretended to choke him.

"You're lucky I am really attached to that notebook," he said in a low voice letting go off Jimin's neck. Jimin rubbed his neck.

"So, should we go now?" he asked pointing in the direction of Yoongi's house. Hoseok nodded and linked his arm with Jimin's, Jimin stiffened up.

"Lead the way," Hoseok said, and Jimin nodded weakly. 

"Let's go."