Chapter 2

Same Day • After School • Kelly POV
Today was average I guess. Nothing happened that doesn't usually on the first day of school. The teachers asked our names, gave us homework to talk about ourself, ya know. I start walking to the girls locker room with Alexis and you won't believe it was we saw.

Five Minutes Earlier • Alana POV
Oh lord where is Kelly at? I don't think she had to stay after today she prolly went home. I met up with Keisha and started walking to the locker rooms. Me and Keisha have been messing around for like two weeks now and Kelly has no idea. I kinda feel bad but Kelly boring asf, she won't let me try anything so oh well. Keisha giving me what I want.

"Lana baby help me take attendance today since Kelly ain't here" she rolled her eyes and gave me a clipboard.

"iight, I got you." I pecked her lips and got a pencil out my bag, took her hand and started walking out the locker room to go wait on the field for the players. And we bumped into Kelly... "Kelly..!" I yelled then let go of Keisha's hand. We were just—-

"I don't really wanna hear it rn." She took her clipboard from me and started walking to the football field with her one friend... uh... Lexi? Alexis?

"Kelz wait" I followed her and tried to pull her back.

"Let go of me please. I have to get to managing." She looked pissed and i think she's about to cry. I could have sworn she went home tho. Damn. I kinda feel bad.

Kelly POV
"I can't believe her Lexi" I said while I was wiping tears. First she cheats now she got me messing up my makeup. Fenty ain't cheap.

"Shawty really cheated on you with a whole thot, smh." And everyone always wondered why I ain't like Keisha. I thought she only stole niggas, she stealing girls too now?? She lucky the school got cameras all around this bitch. If they caught me fighting the bitch they wouldn't let me manage anymore and they wouldn't let me run track later. Bum ass school rules.
Like five minutes later the boys started coming out the locker room and come line up in front of me so I can check their name off. Where the hell is Keisha?? She got half of them on HER list. I swear I'm gonna

"You okay Kell?" Jacob interrupted my thought and him saying that made Ray and Craig look over.

"Um... yeah I'm fine" I checked his name on the attendance. "I got you, you're good"

"Mmm" he knew something was wrong but he had to get to practice. Honestly out of all of Rays friends, I hate Jacob the least.
     All the guys are laughing in a huddle. Wtf is so funny...? Imma be nosey. Cause if they laughing at me, someone's son is getting smacked. "What's so funny?" I said while going to all of them.

     " Chres was fucking Keisha in the locker room and the coach peeped" said Derek, one of the senior players. And the all started laughing more. Ray was on the ground holding his stomach from laughing to hard. I don't get how that's funny thought. That's so gross was she not just all over Alana?? I guess hoes don't get tired.

     "That's disgusting." I said shaking my head. I went back up to the bleachers with Alexis. "Imma break up with Lana once she tries to talk to me..."

     "Good she had a big ass forehead anyway, you need a good man with a big d—"

    "I'll pass, I do not like boys for the last time." This girl must be on crack if she think imma get with a boy.

     "There goes ya girl Kell" Alexis said looking back the school building, talking about Alana. Why the hell would she be coming over here can't she just go home?

     "Kelly... I'm so sorry" Alana said after she finished walking up to the bleachers. "I wasn't thinking I really wasn't... I just saw her giving Chresanto head in the locker room I should have stayed away from her and kept my focus on you."

     "Bitch I don't give a fuck. Karma bit you in the ass and that's not my concern, nor does it bother me that your sorry. We can't see each other anymore Alana. It's over. Think better next time bae." I said, not even looking at her. She's really a dumb bitch she thought I was just gonna be like 'ok' and move on? She woulda thought.

     "Well can you still at least take me home? I don't have a ride and you know I live dumb far." She asked

     "You better get to stepping cause you got a long walk" Alexis said for me. This is why we're best friends. It's like she knows what I'm going to say.

     "Fuck y'all then... boring ass" Alana said before for started walking to the school building while texting on her phone.

     "So she cheated on you?" Jacob said. Wow he's nosey as hell. I didn't see nor hear him come up on the bleachers, or close enough to hear us.

      "Oh my lord Jacob mind your business" I told him. He walked up to me.

     "My fault but I'm having a party on Friday after the game and you should co—"

     "I'll pass" I interrupted him. Everyone's offered getting dubbed today. I was not about to go to some football party.

     "Why not? It'll be fun, I promise." He said.

     "I'll think about it Jacob" I said as I fake smiled. I'm not gonna think about it, I'm not going to that drug fest. Imma clean child.