Perfect

I looked at Stephen's house it was gorgeous and I said "Your house is so beautiful" and he made me blush by saying "youre beautiful" then we went into the house and got changed into swim suits and went into the pool  I was smiling the whole time Steph was playing music and the song perfect by Ed Sheeran came on and Stephen and I looked at each other.. He dragged me out of the pool and we started slow dancing and I almost started crying and steph looked down at me and said "My baby whats wrong?" and I say "Stephen...This seems fake to me.." and then I bursted into tears and ran into the house and Stephen was following me and I ran into his room and locked the door so he couldn't get in. Stephen came out of the closet and I was crying so much I didn't notice..
Stephen's P.O.V
I walked into the room and my baby was just crying so much and I didn't know what to do besides hold her and rub her back and kiss her on her forehead. I say "Baby this is real I promise..I fucking love you and I always will..Remember?" Then I got a text.. Ayesha..
Ayesha:I'm bringing Riley over tomorrow so..
Me:okay, thanks.
And that was it..Ayesha is my ex girlfriend...she cheated on me with Klay that is why I was scared when I saw Grace with him..I don't want him to ruin that too..It would kill me so much