Nightmare (Ai x Reader)

It was midnight. You lay on the couch in a deep but not a comfortable sleep. You squirmed around, tossing and turning occasionally. This was because of the dream you were currently having. It was one of Ai Mikaze, your lover. But this was a nightmare, no happy day dream of any sort. He had ignored you for the longest, sometimes he'd acknowledge your presence but his words would be as cold as ice. And all of this only led up to him finally walking about the door and leaving you in the dust.

Thankfully, your dream halted as you were being shaken awake by someone. "What's wrong? Why are you crying? Wake up!" With your vision slightly blurred, you opened your eyes to see the farmiliar face of Ai. He looks concerned and a bit desperate, but confused all the same. "Ai...?" You sat up, rubbing your eyes. You were puzzled as to why he was here. Then it hit you. He must have stayed over from the after party that was over your house!

"Are you alright? You were crying and talking in your sleep. I'm worried..." He looked down for a moment. "I'm fine though, there's no need." You responded casually. Ai still had the same expression though. "You were really worried then, huh?" You smile sheepishly as you pulled him in for a hug. "I wonder why I was crying though... weird." Again, your memory sparked itself up again, rekindling the thoughts you once had.

As you regained your memory of that nightmare, your grip on Ai shirt tightened involuntarily. "Ai... I'm..." Your thoughts fought with reality. The Ai in your arms appeared as the Ai left you in the dark. The Ai who threw you away. "I'm sorry!" You blurted out, causing Ai to react quickly and jolt up. "Y/N?" Ai sat up and got off of you. He put a hand to your face, as if he wasn't worried about you enough. You were sent back to reality as you felt his hand meet with your left cheek.

"Ai? Do you love me?" While once again hugging him, though pushing him back a little, you asked him in a cracked desperate voice the simple but important question. "What? Of course I do Y/N. What makes you have to ask that question so suddenly?" He put a bit of space between the two of you so he could look at you directly. "It's just this horrible dream I had. You acted as though I was a stranger. A stranger who you hated. And then... You just left. I only apologized and asked because I wanted to make sure that nightmare never becomes a reality..."

Ai is taken aback by the mention of your dream. You looked as though you were about to cry again, cursing yourself under your breathe for seeming so helpless infornt of him. "You know I'd never do that... right? I love you with all my being Y/N. Even if that being is just metal and wires... I love you more than anything. And I'd be a fool to ever leave your side."

Before you could even get out a word, Ai had already planted his lips on yours softly. Slowly closing your eyes, you kissed back, leaning back as Ai pushed forward lightly on your chest, making the gesture for you to lay back. You would have loved to never have to part your lips from his but oxigin is needed after all. With that you separated, panting slightly with a trail of saliva left between you two right before it dissipated into nothing. Ai hungerly reclaimed your lips, reconnecting the two of your mouths for a more passionate kiss.

Both of you were so deep in the moment that neither of you realized that the remaining idol members of QUARTET NIGHT had come in, given the spare key you gave to Reiji. "Hey! Y/N! Is Ai with you- Ohh." Reiji blushed dark red and fell silent after seeing you and Ai making out on your sofa. Sooner of later you guys parted again and Ai immediately notice his companions after opening his eyes. You did too.

"H-Hey there guys. I can see you guys are um... busy at the moment but um we just wanted to know when you planned on coming home Ai-Ai?" Ai sat up, still a bit of pink across his face. "I won't be home until I'm finished with Y/N. So, I might not be home until the morning." Ai said, while you just laid there red in the face. "Oh... a-alrighty then. You have fun then!" Reiji suddenly regained his composure and smiled with a little wink before heading out with his speechless friends, Ranmaru and Camus. "Now, where were we?" Instead of kissing you again, Ai picked you up bridal style, causing you to let out a quiet whimper and carried you to your bedroom, kicking the door shut...

Extended Short :

Reiji walked down the street back to QUARTET NIGHTS house they share. Accompanied by Ranmaru and Camus. "Reiji... if Ai and Y/N do go... THAT far, do you think Ai knows how to do IT?" Ranmaru asked, curious but still embarrassed. "He'll be just fine! Besides, I taught him everything I know. So it's more of a yes we BOTH know how to do IT Ranmaru~" Reiji smirked and entered the house. Ranmaru and Camus followed silently with shades of red spread across each of there faces.

Hope you enjoyed it! It isn't my first story but it's roughly one of the first at least. Anyways, see ya!