Step Three: Confrontation

~Hey Queens! Here's the next chapter. Don't forget to commit and vote. Enjoy!~

Dallis was walking down the hall with Hayden headed to first period when a weight suddenly settled on his back. Arms wrapping around his neck, legs going around his waist. It sent him forward a step, before he balanced himself. Though he didn't have to look to know who it was, he glanced over his shoulder anyway to be greeted by a smiling face. That, as often, held a smile far to wide to be innocent.

    “Chyna, why do you always do that?” He questioned. Making sure he had his binder and textbook securely in his hands before supporting her legs.

    “Because I'm lazy and don't like to walk.” She told him and though he wasn't looking at her anymore he could hear the pout in her voice.

    She had been doing this for as long as he could remember. Running up behind him and jumping onto his back. He had told her at one point if she kept doing it, he would drop her on her ass. She hadn't believed him until he had actually done it. So, from that moment on, she latched on like a spider monkey, holding herself up.

    “I didn't think you were supposed to be back for another week.” Hayden spoke from beside him.

    “I only got a week. Not two.” Chyna responded. “I would have blown my shit had they given me two weeks when she started it.”

    Dallis laughed. Chyna had gotten suspended for a week, because Delilah had bumped into her, but had expected Chyna to apologize to her. When she hadn't. Delilah, who in his opinion was too fucking tall and resembled a giraffe, had tried to intimidate a five foot four Chyna with her height, it hadn't gone to well for her. She had received an ass whooping that her great grandchildren would feel in the womb.

    “I mean, that Amazonian bitch bumped into me and wanted me to apologize.” Chyna scoffed.

    “She thought her height would scare you.” Hayden threw in.

    “Yeah, well, we see what thinking got her.” Chyna snorted. “Bitch the door.”

    Dallis laughed. “I can't stand you.”

    “But...you have to love me. So, suck it up.”

    “You don't have to always love your family.” Hayden told her.

    “I didn't ask you, Hayden.” Chyna told him as she slid off Dallis' back at her first period class when he stopped.

    “I'll see you at lunch. Bye, Dallis. Bye, Doofus.”

    Dallis and Hayden continued on to their first period class. “You're cousin is so mean to me.”
    “She's not mean. She's just a smart ass. Some people can only take her in small doses.” He shrugged. “But, I practically grew up with her since we're only a year apart. I'm used to it. You should be too by now. You've known her your whole life too.”

    “True, but it's like she got her period and she decided it was time for a life change.”

    Dallis couldn't help but laugh and then pull a face. “Let's not talk about my little cousin's periods. Okay?”

    With that they walked into their first period class and waited for the bell to ring and the teacher, who was never on time to first period, to start class.

    Dallis walked into his History class and was disappointed to see that they had a sub. His mind immediately went to Colbie saying she would tell the principle on him, but he hadn't been called to the office, so he knew she hadn't done that. He was hoping nothing had happened to her and that she just needed a little bit of time away from him.