The Beautiful, But Yet Butterfly Filled Boy

Even though there is no Pan cabin, my story will have one.

Percy's POV
Grover was acting really nervous and sounded odd today. And that's not because they're was a bunch of moans and groans coming from Mr D's office. Which was RIGHT next to his cabin. Today was the day. Today is the day I tell Grover that I love him. I thought to myself. I walked up to Grover's cabin, the Pan cabin. There was some flowers one the ground, which was weird cause they weren't planted on the ground and were in casing ( DID SELENA DO THAT?!?!) I picked them up anyway. I knocked on the door, swearing nervously. Another satyr opened the door, chewing on a tin can. (FUN FACT; DID YOU KNOW THAT GOATS ACTUALLY DON'T CHEW ON TIN CANS, RED SHIRTS, OR DIRT?) "Hey. Are you looking for somebody?" He asked, spitting out the tin can. "Uuumm....yes. I'm looking for Grover Underwood." I answered, scratching the back of my head. "Okay. He'll be here in a while." He then called for Grover, walking back to his bed, climbing back on it, and going to sleep.

~A few minutes later~

Grover and I were sitting on his bed, which was on top of the other satyr who opened the door for me.
"So Percy. What did you want to tell me?" He asked. If you didn't know, my flowers were in my tote bag that my mom gave me a few years ago. "Oh...uumm... I-I-I just...-" But I was cut off by Grover. "I have something to say. So remember during the camp fire game I said that I had a slight addiction with listening to Josh Groben?" He asked. I nodded. "Well.......I....was lying. The truth is.................
I love you, Percy Jackson."

Oh. My. GODS.

I gasped, tripping over  my words over and over and over again. I tried to say something, but it just slipped out.

"I love you too, Grover Underwood. I love you so much."

We stared at each other for another minute before a thousand thoughts rushed into my mind. What if he's lying and laughs at me? What if he changes his mind? I was removed from my thoughts when Grover leaned in, turned his head, puckered his lips, and placed his lips on mine.

I couldn't believe it.

I was kissing my best friend.

I was removed from my thoughts (AGAIN) when Grover placed his arms around my waist. I smiled against our kiss, and placed my hands in his hair, playing with it. We pulled away after a minute, slightly panting. (I SWEAR THERE WILL NOT TURN INTO SMUT CAUSE THIS SHIP IS TOO PURE) "So those that mean we're dating?" I asked. "Yes. Yes it does. "Grover answered.

He jumped of his bunk bed, strutted over to another child of Pan, and whispered something to them. They nodded and Grover walked back to his bunk bed, motioning for me to jump off. I did so and asked him, "What did they say?" "I asked them if I could sleep in the Poseidon cabin, and they said yes." He answered. My eyes lit up as I picked up Grover bridal style and left the cabin. I rushed to my cabin, opened the doors, set Grover on my bed, and place a kiss on his forehead.  I laid down next to him, pulled the covers over us, and drifted off to sleep.

OMG I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

WORDS; 590