×5×

Warning: Cutting and  suicide talk

Tyler searches for his Razer blade in the drawer of the bathroom under the sink. He finally finds the sharp objects and runs it across his wrists opening a couple old scars while making new ones. He goes back to his room after a while to see some texts from Josh.

Jishiepie: Heyyy, Tyler!

LonelyTy: You seem awfully happy..

Joshiepie: Why wouldn't I? I can talk to you, that makes me happy :)

Tyler thinks about what to send. He was having so many suicidal thoughts and was going to end it all tonight.

LonelyTy: I'm glad your happy.

Joshiepie: you ok Ty?
Read

Joshiepie: Tyler?
Delivered

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Tyler

Tyler walks outside in a Pierce The Veil sweatshirt and skinny jeans. He leaves his phone at home, not bringing anything but simply, himself. He waits until he sees a car coming. He gets on the ground and crawls in front of the car. The person driving saw Tyler and hit the breaks. Tyler yells "DONT!!!" While the driver jumps out of the car.

Tyler's lays their curled up in a ball hugging his knees and crying. He honestly hated that the car had stopped.

The person came closer as Tyler sat up. The boy bent his knees to look at Tyler.

"T-Tyler?!?!" Tyler looks up to see someone with beautiful pink hair "Wait-- Josh?" Tyler says softly. Just seconds after Josh hugs Tyler and kisses his hair. After about two minutes of hugging, Josh picks Tyler up and  carrys him into his car.

"I'll bring you home, what's the address?" Josh asks Tyler breaking a strange silence.

"I- Well um...C-can I stay over at your h-house?" Tyler asked and looked at his lap, embarrassed.

"Of course, Ty." Tyler looks at Josh and wipes a few tears and smiles at Josh. He mouths what was supposed to be a Thank You but he couldn't speak.

When they got to Josh's house, he sits Tyler down on the couch. Josh Josh puts his head down when he sits and takes a deal breath. He pulls his head up as he asks Tyler, "Why?"

Tyler looks away from Josh, "I just..." Tyler is cut off by Josh hugging him. "I'm just glad your alive.." Tyler pulls away from the hug, looking Josh in the eyes and very fast, leans in and kissing Josh's perfect lips. Josh catches on and kisses Tyler back, as he pulls Tyler closer. Tyler pulls away and slightly smiles at Josh, "W-wanna watch a movie?" Tyler doesn't take his eyes off of Josh. Josh nods and says

"Uh yeah what do you want to watch?" Josh says as Tyler Shrugs his shoulders. "Anything I guess." So they watch It by Stephen King. Half way through the movie Tyler gets closer to Josh, resting his head on Josh's shoulder and curls his knees to his chest. Josh blushes and grabs Tyler's hand. They stay like this until the movie is over.

When the movie was over, they go up to Josh's room and cuddle each other to sleep.

(A/N Hey so um I'mma spam some of the story today k bye)