REQUESTS

Hi! Okay, so I'm Lilith and I'll be writing imagines and preferences for you! Heres some stuff to keep in mind.

01: I'll only be writing in the format of Y/N, E/C, H/C, ect. so that everything will be more enjoyable for everyone instead of just one person. Sorry!

02: Updates maaay or may not be slow. Don't shoot me if I don't get to your request within a day, but if it's been two weeks or more feel free to remind me! I'm dumb so I might have forgotten lol.

03: If you guys really want me to, I'll be willing to do smut - but be warned! It'll be extremely awkward as I am an innocent child of god lmao!

(ALSO IF THERE'S ANYONE WHO WOULD WANT TO HELP ME BY WRITING THE ACTUAL SMUT PARTS FOR ME PLEASE DM ME! It'd be a huge help and I would, of course, give you credit!)

×××

WHEN REQUESTING IMAGINES:

01. Who you want it to be about (Henry, Patrick, Vic, or Belch).
02. What genre you want (fluff, angst, ect.)
03. Any ideas or details for the plot you might have. The more you tell me about how you want it to go, the better I can write the imagine to fit your idea!

WHEN REQUESTING PREFERENCES:

01. What genre you want (fluff, angst, ect.)
02. The general theme you want (how you first met, them finding out a dorky secret of your's, ect.)
03. If you want it to be long or short.

~CURRENTLY ACCEPTING REQUESTS!~

REQUESTS: PLEASE COMMENT HERE!