Chapter 1

I was going to school in my moms car listening to music. "Are you excited Ella?" I didn't respond since my music was very loud. "ELLA!" I jumped out of my seat and hit my head on the ceiling of the car. "Ow what mom!"

 "Puedes Escucharme?!" (Can you hear me) "Now I can mom!" "Qué estás haciendo? (What are you doing) "I'm listening to music mom calm down!" "Well listen up Ella!" Finally she speaks English again.

 "Your going to see nick today after school." "Really mom I just started school missed two weeks to finish the mansion and now I'm meeting Nick your fiancé it's all coming so fast." "He will be your future dad since your father died from cancer." "Mom but you know no one can replace my father no matter how nice they are it will never happen." "Just give him a chance okay?"

 "Sure mom." We finally got to my school which looks really fancy and is a two story building. "Bye honey, have a good day I'll pick you up right after school." "Okay." "Bye hon, love you."

 "Bye." I didn't want to say I love you to her I was too stressed and dissapoined after everything I saw my friends that moved too I was lonely the whole day. It was time to finally to meet Nick and I went into my moms car and I thought we were driving to his house but when I went inside, it wasn't anything I expected. I heard a mans voice. "Hey kiddo!"