「6」

"wow mina, you have grown up so much. you're already 16 !! my baby has grown up" jimin said wiping fake tears.

"haha, uncle jimin stop. i'm still the little girl you know and love" mina said, running up to her uncle hugging him tight.

"haha, there's the birthday girl !!" all of mina's uncles yelled, along with her father jungkook.

"awe, thanks guys. i love you all !!" mina said running to hug all of her uncles. (uncles meaning by everyone in bts)

"thank you guys for everything" she said.

she finally reached her dad, "especially you dad. you gave me everything, and you have raised me with uncle jimin and everyone else. you've taught me the wrongs and the rights. you've tried to protect me from everyone that hurt me. you've told me about mom, you loved mom. and she left me to you," there was a slight pause, mina started to cry, "i owe everything to you. i love you dad"

jungkook and mina had a long hug, crying silently in each other's embrace. everyone else was having the moment too.

before when jungkook and mina would argue about sana, they would always hear. they felt bad, they would always try to comfort mina and jungkook. they tried to make them understand things but, since jungkook is still young and, mina is young as well. they try, for each other. mina knows she has a young father that tries, she tries to cooperate with him.

but, they would always make up. mina would always come to jungkook about everything. jimin too. but, jungkook understands her better because obviously, she has his stubbornness.

mina would come home at times with a broken heart, jungkook always told mina about how him and sana were and that he doesnt want the same thing to happen to his daughter. he tried his best to help her. his hyungs try too. they are a big help. they consider each other a huge family. no one understands it but, they only understand. of course.

like how jungkook said, love is not over.