Chapter 9

GRACE G POV.

I started to feel sleepy on the plane but was worried to next to Taylor.

What if I drool? What if I snore? What if?

These questions raced through my mind when I saw he was looking at me.

"Go to sleep, Grace." He smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. "I don't want to be annoying or anything if I do something silly in my sleep."

"You can sleep on my shoulder, if you want to that is." He blushed.

"Thank you." I took the offer. I drifted off to sleep.

TAYLOR C POV

She looked so cute when Grace was sleeping. He phone went off while we were flying. It was my sister, Grace, who was in front of us.

From Grace:)-
How is it with Taylor? ; ) I traded tickets with Brent so I'm sitting with Nash now. <3

I went ahead and responded for Grace.

To Grace:)-
You like Nash? Does Grace like me? -Taylor- P.S Grace is asleep.

From Grace:)-
Uhhh.... Yeah I like Nash and no Grace doesn't like you!

My face dropped as a read the text. She texted again.

From Grace:)-
She loves you. ; )

My heart skipped a beat, she loves me? I smiled.

**6 AND A HALF HOURS LATER**

GRACE G POV

I woke up on Taylors shoulder. I smiled and picked up my phone. The last thing I was on was IMessage? Texting Grace? I realized Taylor took my phone and texted her. I read the text and got red when I saw the text Grace sent.

Why did she tell him I loved him? I was hoping he wouldn't wake up. We were about to land in New Jersey.

Taylor slowly woke up. I pretended like I was still asleep to avoid conversation. He nudged me to wake up. I sighed and pretended to be tired as I "woke up."

"Sleep good?" He smiled at me.

"Yep." I said blankly.

"Okay okay, I read you and Graces texts and texted her..." He said quickly.

I sighed. "I know Taylor." I looked out the window.

"I really want to talk to y-"

"Taylor, I don't want to talk about this right now. Wait til we get to the place."

He nodded his head and turned on his phone and went on Twitter.

I had to think of something to say to Taylor when we got off.