Chapter 1: Alteans

All of the paladins wanted to know what exactly the altean culture was and how they were different from humans so Allura and Coran had a lesson to teach the paladins all about alteans.
For Lance this lesson was boring as hell because well he was an altean and he already knew all of this, but the thing was no one on the ship has any ideas that he was anything but human he was able to his altean marks and hair but out of everything he was hiding the thing he had to hold back from doing was act too brotherly around his sister... yes his sister is Allura and he doesn't even know why he's hiding that he's an altean.
He was just waiting for the right time.
After a while the lesson was over and everyone had new knowledge on alteans but Allura had also said afterwards that she wanted blood samples of everyone to see any diseases they all might be ammune to even her own and coran.
They had gotten their blood withdrawn and now Lance was only thinking about 'Yeah they're going to know for sure... Im dead'.

The next morning Lance had woken up later than usual so he got dressed and then he went to the kitchen and no one was in there so he got some green goop and ate that, he had gotten used to the food again.
When he finished and went around the castle no one was in the bay deck or their rooms he was confused he kept looking until he gave up.
He went to what he called the relaxing room and sice he was alone he pulled out the one thing that reminded him of his family when it was whole he pulled out the digital picture and his altean crown, he was immediately ready to hide them as soon as he heard the door, all he had to do was put on his crown and his altean features would appear on him.
It was quiet for a bit longer then out of no where hands grabed him from behind it was shiro, then Allura grabing the things he had in his hands Shiro grabed him and brought him to where Allura instructed Shiro to do so.
Then Lance saw everyone else waiting in the room he was being taken to and now Lance was just plain scared at what they were about to do. Allura was studing the altean crown Lance had, she and Coran confirmed it to be her brothers....
But how could lance have it, the blood tests for Lance came back to them as Altean, Allura needed to know if Lance was or not, she needed to know if her brother was alive.

Hey this is the author you can call me Jordynn or any nick name you can make out of that.
This is my first story so I apologize if it's not the best and for spelling errors or just writing format errors orz.
Well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Hehehe I left it on a cliff hanger I hope you can wait and right now I pretty much will just be writing whenever I can so see you when I update next and if you want to leave any ideas for me it will be very appreciated because I have so much writers block. <3