Your sister???

Your pov
~dream state~ (your 12 right now,Angela is 7)
I was in my house singing a lullaby to my sister I would never sing to or let anyone hear except her' Angela 'and I then heard a phone call. I left my sister playing with her dolls and went to go check on the phone,when I got there I saw my dad had already answered the phone."yes...this is him.....what??...when.....oh I see...thank you for telling me this..goodbye" "what happened" I asked." Umm your mother.....was murdered by an...unknown killer" he said holding tears in his eyes. I started crying and dropped to my knees. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw my dad holding me, by the neck "d-dad wha-what are y-you d-d-doing?" "Its your fault, If you wouldn't have needed those materials for your project she would be dead." "Daddy stop don't hurt sissy" I heard my little sister say. "No Angela go back in your room" I said. My dad let go of me and went to my sister and started punching her in the chest. "NO DAD STOP PLS KILL ME NOT HER" he didn't stop he kept on punching her, she was covered in blood. He got up and grabbed a knife that was next to him and plunged it into her chest.

~dream stops here~

"NOOOO" i screamed, my teddy's jolted up,the pastas came running in." What happened!!" Slender man said. "It was a nightmare" I said calming down." Do you wanna talk about it" slender said." No it's okay" I said rubbing my eyes." Well okay, okay everyone's awake let's get the day started" he was actually right, it was morning. "If you want you could stay at home,we need to go on a mission anyways" slender said." Ok yeah" I said." We'll return after breakfast" he said leaving. " are you sure you're okay master" Blair asked. "Yes, I'm okay" I said. "We will go prepare you breakfast" Mary said standing up with my creations. "Ok" I said getting up to get my laptop. I put on my headphones and put on a song I used to sing. "Stronger than you" (hehehe undertale)

~play song above~

I didn't know what I got into
Somehow I can't go back even if I really wanted to
So what more can I do?
Here in the end
It's just me and you

I never wanted to play by all the rules
A knife in hand
I'm playing out the part of the fool

So here we go
You can judge me thoroughly
It's too late for apologies

Go ahead and just hit me since you're able
We know my determination is unstable
I'm not even mad because I keep on dying
But I don't even know why I'm trying

This isn't what I want
Yet it's what I asked for
Curiosity over all my morals
I took away our perfect happy ending
Resetting the world despite the warnings

Right now I'm made of
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove

I know who you are
You remember who I am
We knew that once in a timeline
We had grown to be good friends
And yet I killed your brother without giving him a chance
Every time you throw me down
I hope you kill me once again

So go ahead and hit me since you're able
All the sin that I feel is unbearable
If I could hit you once it would be over
But the consequences last forever

The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell
It's a beautiful day to be burning in hell
You gave me advice
But I chose genocide
But I know how to make it right

I am made of
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove
But I'll give up for you
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove
But I'll give up for you
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove
But I'll give up for you
Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove, Lo-o-o-o-ooove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was gonna put on another song until I heard clapping and whistling. I turned my head and saw every creepypasta. I blushed 50 shades of (grey) red and ran out of the mansion.

"WAIT DEATH DOLL" I heard some creepypasta's say. I didn't stop I kept on running, no one has ever listened to me sing, except my voices. I ran and ran,not stopping until I made it to a tree. I made vines carry me up to the top of the tree. I had a great view of the
City. Even if it was morning, it was still beatiful.

~back at the mansion~

3rd point of view

"YOU IDIOTS" Mary and Blair said in unison. "What did we do" Jeff said." She doesn't like people listening her sing, she only sang to two persons us, and...her sister, when she was little she loved singing to her sister'Angela',she only sang to her. But her dad killed her when her mother died" Mary said. "Oh we're sorry" jeff said(again) "now we gotta go find her, and when she hides, it'll be night by the time we find her" Mary said. They left the house calling your name. "Damn, that's sad even for me" Ben said." When she gets back everyone will apologize to her" slender said. To his surprise no one groaned or declined...... they agreed.(wonder why that is :3 )

Your pov
Crying

That's all I did, I remembered that exact day when my dad killed my sister, the day he got the phone call, the day he went and got drunk, and they day he killed my sister. It was already noon and I was starving. I slowly cried myself to my non-dream state.

---------------------------------------------------