CHAPTER THREE

2 months later
Levi's POV
I decided to walk past ravens room to see what she's doing. I was walking past when I heard singing. "Just a girl alone waiting for someone to notice her, there standing on her own, and feels completely helpless, oh, she cuts, she burns, don't cry, holding back the tears, oh the blood on her arm, leaving scars, from the memories of her pain." Raven sang. "Ohh i...can't believe what she's done. All the voices say she's gone.." she sang. Oh my god..she has the voice of an angel. Wait a second..SHE CUTS?! SINCE WHEN!? WHAT THE HELL!? Why? I need to talk to her, immediately. I barged into her room to see her, with her fighting blade next to her, a million cuts on each arm that were bleeding, with a bunch of tears down her face. "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled after the door closed behind me. "Levi. You wouldn't understand." She choked out. "No. I definitely understand! You're hurting yourself! Why?! How could you hurt yourself." I asked a little loudly. She started crying more. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. I felt a spark. I was now crying. "Why?" Was all I could choke out. She started feeling more heavy. I tried to hold her up but she fell to the floor. Her eyes were closing. This isn't happening. "NO! RAVEN WAKE UP! STAY AWAKE!" I said shaking her. "I...love you..." she whispered before her eyes closed. "No! Don't leave me!" I said crying. I grabbed my cloak and wrapped it around her, picked her up, and I started running to the infirmary.

Raven's POV
I was walking back to my room when Jean pushed me up against the wall. "Let me go!" I said trying to get out of his tight grip. "You're ugly. No one will ever love you. Your family was happy they died because they didn't have to look at you anymore." He growled into my ear. He knew I got bullied in the past before my family died. I got bullied a lot. I was always called ugly, fat, worthless, disgusting, and a lot more. This brought back so many memories. Jean let go and walked away smirking. He always did this. I ran to my room and slammed the door behind me. I started getting flash backs. Horrible flashbacks. I grabbed my fighting blade and started cutting lines up and down my wrists and arms. I don't know why but I couldn't stop. I started singing a song that I related to.  "Just a girl alone waiting for someone to notice her, there standing on her own, and feels completely helpless, oh, she cuts, she burns, don't cry, holding back the tears, oh the blood on her arm, leaving scars, from the memories of her pain." I sang. "Ohh i...can't believe what she's done. All the voices say she's gone.." i sang. A few seconds later, Levi bursts into my room once again. He looked at me in shock. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled after the door closed behind him. "Levi. You wouldn't understand." I choked out. "No. I definitely understand! You're hurting yourself! Why?! How could you hurt yourself." He asked a little loudly. I started crying more. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. I felt a spark. He was now crying. "Why?" He choked out. I started going unconscious. Probably from the blood loss. Or I'm finally dying. Either way. I'm relieved. I hate life. I hate everything about it.

The next day
Levi's POV
"Why would she do this?" Hanji asked. "I don't know. Maybe her past.." Eren said. "If she wasn't okay, why didn't she just say so?!" Mikasa said angrily through her teeth. "Maybe she was scared.." Petra said. "I can't believe this.." armin whispered. "Me either.." christa and Annie said at the same time. We were all in raven's room at the infirmary. I was so sad and mad. I punched the wall causing everyone to go silent. "Woah man, you okay? She's just a stupid girl.." Reiner said. I turned around and gave him a death glare. He sighed. "I should go get her some food in case she wakes up.." Sasha said. "SASHA YOUVE GONE TO GET FOOD FIVE TIMES IM THE PAST HOUR! SHES OBVIOUSLY NOT WAKING UP RIGHT NOW! GIVE IT A REST!" Mikasa yelled angrily causing all of us to flinch. She had tears down her face. Her and raven were really really close. Like sisters. Mikasa went out for three days to the woods to hunt and comes back to this. "Why'd she always say she was fine when she wasn't.." Reiner asked. "Seems like an attention stunt if you're asking me." Jean said walking in. I glared at him. "It's your fault.." armin said. "What do you mean it's his fault?!" I asked angrily. Armin flinched. Jean glared at armin. "I saw Jean push raven up against the wall and tell her horrible things.." armin said. "I think he's done it a lot because raven looked like she already knew that was gonna happen.." armin said. Jean tried to run away but I grabbed him by his collar and yanked him outside of raven's room. He fell to the ground and I kicked him in the face and started beating the shit out of him. (A/N - See how he's beating Eren up. He beat Jean worse than that.)

We were outside of raven's infirmary room. "Hey, she's awake.." hanji said peeping her head out of the door a bit afraid to see what I did. I kicked Jean one more time then I ran inside the room. I saw raven laying down staring at the wall. "Why?! Why would you try to kill yourself?!" Mikasa screamed at raven. "I hate life. I hate myself. I shouldn't even exist. I'm unloved and worthless. I should be dead." Raven said looking at her hands. I couldn't believe I was hearing those words come out of her mouth. "And guess what else fucking showed up on your test! YOU'VE BEEN STARVING YOURSELF!" Annie yelled. "I'm fat." Raven said. "What the hell! You're the skinniest person I know! What the fuck do you mean I'm fat!" Mikasa yelled. "And how could you say that you're unloved! I love you raven! You know that!" Mikasa said. "Everyone that's here right now. They care about you and love you! They want you to live!" Mikasa said. "But I don't want to live! It's my life, my choice. It's not like I have anything to live for!" Raven said with tears in her eyes. "Can I have a moment alone with raven." I said. Everyone nodded and stepped out. "Tch. You're wrong.." I said. "About what? I'm pretty much wrong about everything." She said. "You're wrong about you being ugly, fat, unloved, and worthless." I said. "That's the only thing I'm not wrong about." She said. "Tch I love you dumbass. Hell, I'm fucking in love with you damn it!" I said slamming my fists on the end of her bed. I was angry with her. "Why?" She asked. "Why do you love me. I hate myself because I'm me. Why do you like me?" She asked. "You are the most beautiful, smartest, and strongest girl I've ever met! Im in love with you because you are you." I said. "I-I love you too Levi." She said with tears in her eyes and for once, an actual smile on her face. "Will you..be my girlfriend?" I asked.

To be continued..