Chapter 3

Elsie's POV

I was nearly 25 minutes late to class which got me detention with Mr. Styles after class. But it was all so worth it, we kissed for so long. Luke's lips are so soft, even though we kissed roughly. They are just so wonderful. I could kiss them all day long.

My very last class, acting, was in the auditorium. When I got there, I saw my neighbor, Jaxson. He was talking to an attractive boy named Calum. Calum has loads of tattoos also.

I'm not so sure yet but I think Jaxson might be gay. He is alway checking out Calum, but then again so would I if I was a boy. He has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and beautiful naturally tanned skin that is covered in tattoos, and a few piercings on his face.

Calum's POV

That's the girl. The girl Luke's been talking about all day. She is hot if I do say so myself. She was staring at me for a while blankly with her lips slightly parted. I decided to walk over to her. "Hey," I said as she snapped out of her trance.

"Oh, sorry, hi," she said nervously. I smiled at her. I ran to my bag quickly and got out a notepad and paper and wrote down my number and gave it to her. She blushed and smiled at the paper.

"Text me tonight, yeah?" I said. She nodded and put it in her pocket. I felt sorta bad trying to steal Luke's woman, but have you seen her? She's flawless.

Elsie's POV

We literally did nothing the whole class, because the teacher was gone. After it was over, I grabbed my bag and headed to Mr. Styles' room. I didn't mind having detention with him though because he's gorgeous. He has brown curly hair, piercing green eyes, a perfect smile, and adorable dimples.

I entered the classroom. No one was in there so I just sat down in the front row of desks. I heard the door click shut, and looked up and saw Mr. Styles. He walked over to the row of desks I was sitting in and sat in a seat next to me. "Do you know why I gave you detention?" He asked me sternly. "Yes," I said quietly. "Do you really?" He smiled evilly. He walked over to his desk. "Come here Ms. Grayson."

I cautiously walked over to his desk and he grinned his stunning smile that made you melt. He pushed me back onto the desk and started kissing my neck. "I know you were out in the hallways being a slut, Elsie." He sucked on my collarbone, making me moan softly. He kissed down my chest, to my stomach, and down to the hem of my shorts.

He unbuttoned them and quickly took them off. I stood up and unbuttoned his pants and took them off also. He swiftly took of his shirt revealing his toned body which had tattoos covering his beautiful body. What's up with this town and tattoos? I didn't really mind, but still.

Next, he took off my shirt and unclipped my bra, so we were both just in our underwear. He hooked my underwear with one finger and slid them off. I gently pulled at the hem of his American Eagle boxers, signaling for him to take them off. He did as he was told.

Let's just say my detention was more than 30 minutes, and it was probably the best detention I will ever have. I walked home sore, and laid on my bed thinking about what I had just done. Was it a mistake?