Daniel Capoiero

My name is Daniel Capoiero. I'm a former pickup artist, but I fell out of sync when my mom died.

I've been on a dry spell for a long time since then. I used to be the king of fucking, but now I've been forgotten. I wanted to get my old mojo back on. That's how I ended up drinking alone in a bar on Saturday night.

The first woman I approached told me to get lost, and that she already had a date.

The second woman, while laughing at my pickup line, "You're like my pinky I'll bang you on all my furniture", said she was a bit too shy and didn't really want to lose her virginity yet. She had looked a bit young.

The third is where I struck gold. She laughed at my line, asked me why I had gone for her, and agreed when I explained my dry spell and complimented her beauty. It turned out she hadn't had sex in a while either. We had a few more beers and called a cab back to my house.

In the light of an actual home, I saw that she was younger than me, around 25, if not younger. She had wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes. I stopped starring when she asked where the bedroom was.

After we arrived, I told her that back in my prime I had every sex toy known to man. I could make a girl cum without taking off a single one of my clothes.

As she was skeptic I decided to prove it to her... what a night. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I slowly start undressing her with my teeth. Down to the underwear. I let a bit of saliva drip down because we could always just have a shower afterwards. I ask her if she's ever tried bondage. Her reply of "no" told me exactly how I would be pleasuring her. I take out the bondage equipment from the box in my closet... gags, handcuffs, ropes, even some fishnet stockings. The works. I start pondering how we should do this.

'Now, we could be regular and use this stuff on her... Or be really kinky and use it on ME. Seeing as she's never tried this before, it would be more logical for her to be tied up. I need to show her the ropes after all. Pun intended.'

I tie her up to the bed posts by her wrists using the handcuffs. I put in the gag, and fasten the blindfold.Then I pull on the fishnet stockings. She can't see, talk, or move. Just feel, smell and hear. I slowly crawl up to her, and can see her smiling. Brandishing my whip, I remove the last of her clothing.

I can tell from experience that she's a small C cup. Her thighs are relatively small, but her butt more than makes up for it. It's huge.

I start by grabbing her ass and smacking it with the whip really hard a few times. She groans. I proceed to lick the red spot on the flesh I just made. It tastes delicious. She purrs.

I look into a drawer of sex toys... pulling out one. It's a vibrator. Small, pink, and covered in bumps. I turn it on and start by teasing her entrance. Not moving forward. Just dragging it around, generally focusing on the clit because I love the way she squeals whenever it passes by.

I slowly start to push the vibrator in; and leave it there once it's all the way. I set it to a relatively low setting, which causes her to moan, clearly wanting more. I grin evilly knowing that she'll get more.

I look back into the drawer, pulling out a massage oil, anal lubricant, and a large purple dildo. I drizzle some of the anal lubricant onto my fingers, teasing her asshole with them. I spank her really hard for the hell of it, and when she moans, I immediately shove two fingers in her ass all the way. I take them out, re-apply the lubricant, and do the same process a few more times.

Once I feel like it's lubed up enough, I lick the rest of the juices off my fingers. Yum.

I take the large purple dildo, 8 in. long, and I shove it in all at once. She screams as loud as she can while still having the gag on. I start thrusting it in and out of her, slowly at first, but gradually ganing speed, her moans getting louder the faster it goes.

Meanwhile, I turn the vibrator off and take it out. I take off the gag for a moment, and put the vibrator in her mouth telling her to suck on it until it's clean. She obediently obeys. I stimulate her pussy all the while by licking it. She starts to thrust back against my movements in time with my licking, clearly enjoying herself.

After a few minutes, I take back the vibrator and re-insert it. This time I turn it on to full strength, and pump the dildo at full speed. I drizzle the massage oil on her ass and start to rub it. Her groans tell me she's close.

Two minutes later, she can't take much of this anymore and she reachs climax cumming all over the sheets. I thank her for being so cooperative, and release her from all the binding.

She falls asleep panting. I can live with this. Sexual conquest number one, of many more to come.

I will regain my former glory.

*A/N: Thank you all so much for reading! If you didn't believe me at the start, maybe you now do. I'm a perverted fuck. If you notice any grammatical errors, please tell me. I want this to be as best as possible for readers. The updating for this story will be pretty random, so just a fair warning. See you later!*