"Got blinded" a short story part 4

>>>>>seek ye first...and the truth will set you free.......free from worries and hatred.........you..just have to open your heart,,,and listen to the whisper's of love and longing..>>>>>>>

tears keep falling, and i feel numb........i wanted to run..and tell them that i am verry verry sorry....but my feet also betrayed me..... 

I was blinded by my pride.

Instead of making them feel , how lucky i am to have them,I've wasted my time of hating them and blaming them of my past boyfriend because i am the only reason why they left, they can't stand my habit of mistreating them.

I was such an idiot for having an elastic and unreasonable attitude towards them for they never left me behind after those things i've done.

I am not worth of their love but they never failed to make me feel their love for me, my parents, my bestfriend and my boyfriend.

I was so dumb for they have to say those words for me to see the reality.

There love for me was so obvious that even a blind can feel it.

Pretty face, money and popularity are not really that important for it was just an instrument.

The most important thing in the world is being there with your love ones filled with love and sincerity.

 >>>>a tears of the rogue girl, a girl who bound and promise to herself that she will never ever cry for someone.........can....touch one's heart......cause it shows that she already know how to mend her heart......a true tears of regret,,and gratitude............and....another door open in her life...

>>>>>>last part na po ang kasunod...thank you..........the reconciliation.>>>>...