10

"Minji-ah. You didn't have to leave but why did you?" I asked her sadly even though I know that there will be no answer from her.

"You knew that we both suffered enough but why did you leave me with more challenges in life?" I asked her once again as I touch her name engraved to the jar.

I felt a tear drop from my left eye. "Do you know how much of an agony I experienced when you left?" I asked her once again.

I smiled a little bit. "Even though you left me like this, I still have the happy memories you left with me. I still have those days full of laughter and euphoria. Those days filled with joy and not tears. Those days that we are together. Those days that you are still here and putting a smile on my face." I paused a little bit to hug the jar tighter. "I promise I'll continue to paint my life brighter for you. I'll paint it with your undying love."

"I'll never leave. I'll never forget. I'll never stop from saying how much I love you." I said and smiled a little wider. "Always."

HI! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFIC!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! WOOH! NOW THAT THIS FANFIC ENDED. AWW. YOU CAN NOW START READING MY OTHER WORKS LOL. SPECIALLY MY NEW FELIX FANFICTION ENTITLED PIZZA. WOOH.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

hyungseobmeringue

HOPE THE ENDING DOES NOT DISAPPOINT YOU!! LOVE YOU!!

💞💞