Artwork

She always had been thinking that every little thing existing in the whole wide world was beautiful.

Until she met him. He was the opposite of just beautiful. He was art.

His body was covered in tattoos and when they were naked, to her every single one belonged where it was placed on his skin.

Him as a whole seemed like a work of art to her. A work of art that you don't really understand at first.

A work of art that catches your attention right away but wich you have to take a closer look at to get it. And you will still never be able to capture it entirely.

But there were just not only the tattoos to him. It was how he moved. He not only moved. He danced. All his moves were a dance. As he walked you could guess the melody in his head. And while having Sex he at times moved to a wild rock song and at times to a slow romantic ballad. But all the times he had a different song in mind and all the times she'd be swept up in his music.

His smile had tones and colours for her as well.

And his laugh sounded like her favourite song.

Yet his voice was incomparable. Sometimes she cried sometimes she laughed hearing him sing but most of the time she wasn't even able to express what him singing made her feel.

His facial contours and those of his whole body were as painted by fine brush strokes, the painter especially made an effort at drawing the sweep and colour of his lips.

Kissing him also pursued a melody. Full of wild passion, full of bittersweet love. The colour of his eyes was a painting itself. Different shades of green one upon the other, into one another, side by side and right in the middle a few sprinkles of gold.

His hair curled in a warm full brown and framed his face.

But above all the most art of him were his thoughts. She only was aware of the few he whispered to her in some of those cozy nights but she sure believed that all his thoughts, all the things going on in his head were pure art.

After all it was just the same head were all the magical melodies and lyrics wich he sang to her in his gently raspy voice came from. In one of them he sang about her.

Oh, how she loved him. She loved him. She loved him. With all that was her.