I Can't Get No Satisfaction

Skye was walking the hallway of the school. She was listening to her music, her headphones covered her ears as she walked the halls like she owned it.

She used her ability to heat up the water in the water fountain, making whoever drinks from it boiling hot. The first person who took a sip of it started yelling and then ran off. She smirked as she wrote it down in her little book.

She turned to someone to her right, they were talking to someone, and so she went over and put a kick me sign on the back of someone. Then someone behind that person kicked them.

Skye then noticed some girls were walking near her latest prank, she walked to a rope and then pulled it down. A large bucket dumped water on the girls, which in return they were screaming and running away.

Skye smirks and walked off with her head held high. She wrote down her newest crime in it, she turns to see Max by Allison's locker.

A smirk fades to a frown.

Skye wanders to her locker and then leans against the locker as she held onto the book against her chest.

"Skyler, right?" It was Oyster.

Oyster is one of Max's band mates and a friend. Skye glanced from her gaze of Max and Allison to look over at the guitarist staring at her.

"Uh- it's Skye," She said.

He nods, "Cool. Cool. So uh- I heard your singing at the talent show and was wondering if you'd want to sing a song with me."

Skye brushed some of her hair behind her ear, "Uh- yeah sure."

Oyster smiles, "Nice. See you later." He said.

Skye stood there a bit confused about that, then Phoebe walked over to Skye.

"Look, Oyster isn't worth it. He's in love with his guitar." She said.

Skye looks at Phoebe then glance to the couple at their locker, "Don't worry, Pheebs. I'm not stupid like you were when you went after him."

Phoebe looks at Skye confused and then watched her walk off.

-THUNDERMANS-

Skye was in the music room after school. She was alone in the room, she walked over to the piano. She played a few keys and then looked around.

Oyster was no where to be seen. Skye shakes her head and then goes to leave, but she stops seeing Max by a set of lockers with Allison.

Skye frowns, she throws her backpack on the ground and yells but not loud enough for the couple to hear her. She all of a sudden had a small burst of electricity exit her finger tips. And then the entire power in the school went out.

Skye froze, "Wh- What just happened?"

Skye looked around in confusion.

-THUNDERMANS-

Parents were picking up their students since the power outage even knocked out the generate. Skye noticed their principal eyeing her and Max as they left the building.

Skye stopped Max for a second, "Hey can we talk?"

Max looks at Skye, "Yeah but um- I have a date with Allison. Later?"

Skye nods, "Yeah, sure."

Max smiles and then walks off to meet up with Allison, who was waiting for him. Her false smile faded into a frown as she watched them walk off.

Dakota appeared behind her, "If this is your idea to ruin my senior year,"

She cut him off, "I didn't mean for this to happen. It just did." She said.