The Summerhouse

"Shit Kyle!" Kaila screeched. Kyle, who had unknowingly waltzed into what he had thought was an unoccupied bathroom, had just gotten an eyeful of her naked body as she bathed. Jerking the shower curtain to cover herself, she chided him for not knocking.

"Fuck, sorry," he said sheepishly. "'s the only free bathroom."

"How? We have like, four." Kaila replied.

"Well yeah, but two of them are being used and Tim and McKayla just went into the last one, so..."

"Ugh," Kaila rolled her eyes, "We've been here, what, three weeks? How are they constantly fucking?"

"No idea," Kyle said, "I don't even know the names of half of the people here yet." He scrubbed a hand through his hair. It was already getting longer than he liked.

"Me neither. Dave said there's a bonfire tonight though, that'll probably help."

"Oh sure," Kyle snorted, squirting toothpaste on his toothbrush, "Until everyone gets plastered and forgets their own names."

"Why do you do that? You act like there's no way you could have fun." Kaila huffed, sloshing the water of the bath as she went to pull the plug.

"It's not that I can't have fun," Kyle said around a mouthful of foam. "I just think that we could do stuff that doesn't revolve entirely around getting smashed, y'know?" he turned just in time to see Kaila stepping out of the bath. Her hair was dripping onto her shoulders, creating delicious rivulets of water that slid enticingly over her collarbones. He froze, toothbrush half-hanging out of his mouth.

Kaila laughed, "Don't act like you've never seen a girl body before," she side stepped around him to grab the pile of clothes she had left earlier.

Kyle stammered, trying to come up with a response, but Kaila was already leaving.

"See you tonight," she said, winking as the door closed.

Well, Kyle was fucked.